• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

would it be too late to take up another subject... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiona.p

HSC
At the moment im doing ext english but i am really struggling with it and hating it so i want to drop it and do japanese by correspondence instead. Do you guys think its too late to change a subject since its like the end of term 1 already...? OR should i wait and see if ext english gets better....

cl3nta

HSC
eng ext is going to be like the way it is at the moment. In year 12, the topics (and texts) are quite stimulating. Depending on your school, you might get to choose which topic in ext eng you get to do which is always a bonus.

picking up a whole new subject is risky by better done NOW then later. So make the mind up quickly ;)

HSC
Oh...Starting Japanese six weeks (I think its six, I don't know I'm at uni :p) behind and doing it by correspondence? That's really tough to do...are you up to it? They REALLY step up Japanese after junior school...

cs01001

HSC
Exaplin your situation to the year adviser, I am sure he/she can offer some help!

As someone has mentioned, picking up a whole new subject will be tough, but if you're willing to put in teh hard work, everything will be fine!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Talk to whoever in charge first. Then make a decision!

taleih

HSC
Yes fiona.p i suggest you speak intimatly with mr. degiovanni as i am sure he will be of great assistance to your educational enquiry.
man i wish i dropped extension english :(

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
taleih said:
Yes fiona.p i suggest you speak intimatly with mr. degiovanni as i am sure he will be of great assistance to your educational enquiry.
Stfu please. :lol:

This thread is beyond irrelevant now.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
taleih said:
Lol 1 year bump. I think that the thread starter made her decision a long time a go.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I did Prelim and HSC PD/H/PE in the HSC. I wanted to do it in Yr11 and they wouldnt let me, then I chucked a psycho and demanded to be allowed to do it. So I had to complete prelim by second term (so I had 1st term and the christmas holidays to do it) as well as HSC simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)