would having a gf/bf during le HSC distract you? (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah, my sister had a boyfriend during her senior years but got dumped on the night before her exams... teachers and rents' rant about it, but what do you bos people think?

x.peace

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
your sister's boyfriend was an apparent faggot, but generally speaking I don't think having a girlfriend or boyfriend would serve as that much of a distraction for most people.

HSC
Jachie said:
your sister's boyfriend was an apparent faggot, but generally speaking I don't think having a girlfriend or boyfriend would serve as that much of a distraction for most people.
i like you. and yes he was the biggest TREE FAGGOT EVER. period. would you be in a relationship?

Evilo

HSC
My gf broke our relatioship off just on trial time (cheating on me) - but yeah i wasnt too badly affected.

I think it depends if your having a relationship for the point of it, or you both have a genuine liking for each other. Just be realistic - and don't jynx yourself by thinking too hard.

Evilo

HSC
(cont)
I had about 5 close friends who were all in relationships.
3 of the relationships broke up around trials time - the other 2 are still going strong 1 year later.

(I did hsc last year btw)

trikta

HSC
I don't think i'll be distracted, i've been with my boyfriend for a year and it's a wonderful understanding relationship. Although we do have a little pact for the HSC, the one doing the HSC (he's a year older) has free call for whatever they need to help relax, if i'm a piece of meat for his entire HSC, i don't mind because it's all for him, and if i just want him for sex during mine, then (like most guys...) he wouldn't mind. But going the other way, if i wanted to cuddle for like, 6 hours or something he wouldn't mind. It's whatever makes us happy during that stressful time.

He's really good to have there for moral support though.

CieL

HSC
trikta said:
I don't think i'll be distracted, i've been with my boyfriend for a year and it's a wonderful understanding relationship. Although we do have a little pact for the HSC, the one doing the HSC (he's a year older) has free call for whatever they need to help relax, if i'm a piece of meat for his entire HSC, i don't mind because it's all for him, and if i just want him for sex during mine, then (like most guys...) he wouldn't mind. But going the other way, if i wanted to cuddle for like, 6 hours or something he wouldn't mind. It's whatever makes us happy during that stressful time.

More like physical support.

This is a joke right?

dodgyfilokid

HSC
Note: exact thread has been created before here....jz wondering if people looked for it..

but anyway sheesh why is it a bloody big deal? its a simple as balancing things..you cant put your priorities right then its gunna be doomed to fail...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
i fink it wud be relli anynying if sumone was tryna be yur bf/gf durin da HSC!!!~
cose dey wud be talkn n shit nd the old HSC ladeez wud be lyk stop talkiN! so it wud b relli hard!!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
its been said a hundred times before on here, but maybe it will sink in this time.

Having a relationship during your HSC doesn't affect a thing. Not one single thing. It is just another kind of relationship that normal people have in the course of their lives. You wouldn't break up with your family or your friends because of exams, why worry about a boyfriend? besides, if having a boyfriend or girlfriend makes you do badly in your exams...then you were always going to do badly. it's called having life skills okay.

have all the relationships you want :)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
trikta said:

Wait, 2009? Are you counting the prelim year as HSC?

If so,

jachie said:
lol booty call
If not,

lol booty call

miss-smexy

HSC
A relationship does affect my mood and whether I feel like studying or not. Like, if I'm not happy, I start studying to try to ignore whatever, but if I'm happy, I don't feel like studying and just feel like talking on the fone with them.

So yes, it affects my approach to study and perhaps in the long term the hsc - but then overall I'm doing okay in the hsc.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
trikta said:

lol ur 15

imma report yr boyfriend for rape

mzduxx2006

HSC
Cocopops.xox.x said:
yeah, my sister had a boyfriend during her senior years but got dumped on the night before her exams... teachers and rents' rant about it, but what do you bos people think?

x.peace
i think its tru but well here i am with a boyfriend during the HSC. wat an ass though, i mean to dump yher on the night of her exams,. thats fukin doggggg. woof woof

Tom Riddle

HSC
If anything it increases productivity because you have to catch up for all the time that you wasted. Well not wasted enjoyed unless you consider sex a waste of time then it's wasting. If you think having a girlfriend distracts you then just ask one of your friends if they would like to have casual sex. I believe it's friends with benifits. So by doing this you will increase your produtivity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)