Wot Food/ Drink/Restarant do u like? (1 Viewer)

..:::kaTie:::..

HSC
I LIKE !!! Thai food, especially Thai food in Paddington.....
but I forgot wot da name of da restarant,
hmmm.......i think its called........"EAT THAI".....!!!???

Last time I tried "Mango and pandanus cream brulee with crostolli wafer"
4 dessert and it was sooooo good!!!

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
ermm...

i like a lot of things

for drinks, one of my fav's would have to be gloria jean's Very Vanilla Chiller.... yum... i love iced coffee now. i need to learn how to make it so i don't have to bother going down to the station to get it when i have a craving

and there seriously is a lot of dishes i love. especially chinese and italian food.
for chinese, try mongolian lamb, san choi bow [minced meat, etc in lettuce], satay chicken, singapore noodles.
italian: can't get enough of spaghetti bolognese, tortilleni bosciola [can't spell..], lasagne, and anything that's fettuccini
jap: terriyaki chicken. no offence, i can't get into sashimi. it's just not my thing
korean: i don't know what it's called, but i think it's like a type of starch noodles?? i ate it at a korean restaurant inside Capitol [you know...in Central/China town area, where you take sticker photos. and there's that ice cream place also in Capitol, and they have wasabi ice cream?? odd...never tried it though]

and yeah...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I love the chillis cocktail bar. I always get this blue cocktail, i think its a Jamaican Paradise - it is so yum. and they put in maraschino cherries.

Ill eat anywhere that has a good reputation, where the food is good, and not overly expensive.

capsicum

HSC
Snow Pea! said:
Sizzlers!! :D... does that place even exist nemore???
yeah it does. there's one in Lansvale along the Hume highway... I don't remember the last time i've been there though, probably when i was something like 5?

tempco

HSC
taste of thai in kensington.. oportoes and fried ice cream from a chinese restaurant near my place.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
_Bushra_ said:
I love Creme caramels yummo
i've never tried one. but i saw the recipe in a mag, and the photo of it looked so cute! so i wanna make it now. except i'm missing most of the ingrediants, and most of the equipment. so meh... cbb now. is it just like pudding or something?

Trogie

HSC
DaddyK said:
sizzlers is the worste resteraunt i've ever been too, but for me, chilli's. There ribs are THE best.
Chili's is so good, bottomless drinks and the best fajitas and mashed potato

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)