WOT fans- New spring!!! (1 Viewer)

cheesegrater

Overlord of the universe
hey is anyone here a WOT fan if so do you know when New Spring is coming out in Australia its due for release in America on 6/1/04, my prediction is late jan anyone know for sure?, i cant wait... wish it was book 11 but.

Ocker

www.dragonmount.com is great for WOT/Jordan based news schea86, aswell as http://www.wotism.net/.

I am currently up to book 4 of the WOT series, really enjoying it.

Also, you may be interested to know Jordan is releasing prequels, I think the first of these may be available, but I am not 100% sure.

cheesegrater

Overlord of the universe
es new spring is the first of the prequels it came out the other day in the US but wont be out for about 6 months in australia :(
so im going to have to buy it off amazon

Generator

HSC
N/A
It has already been released...
Yesterday I received a notice from Galaxy Bookshop that they had my pre-ordered copy ready to be picked up.
It should be ok. It's only an expanded version of the New Spring short story, which wasn't too bad.

Edit:

The paperback (Larry!) version:
New Spring (Quest for the Dragon Reborn #01)
by ROBERT JORDAN ( Trade Paperback - March 2004 AUS )
Coming Soon. Pre order now.
AUD$29.95

The hardcover version:
Nothing came up on my search of the Galaxy Bookshop site, although this is after a month of checking with the hardcover version showing up in the search results. I am guessing that they only ordered a certain number for those who were interested?

Last edited:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Bleh...WOT
==> It was him! :p Anyway I agree, WoT has long since turned to crap to the point where it's too late to give it a decent burial. I'd be extremely surprised if Winter's Heart and Crossroads of Twilight didn't kill off at least a 10th of previously devoted fans.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Winter's Heart and Crossroads of Twilight weren't that bad, if you ignore the chapters wasted on the White Tower's split and Andor (ie every page bar 10 between the two books, it seems)...

Zephyr

I have the hard copy of New Spring, The Novel next to me right now...

I got it for AUS$39.95 =/

Okay, it was expensive, so what? I am a fan. Heh.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Hmmm... That sounds a little better than my $50, I guess.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
uh.. New Spring is out at my Angus and Robertson for $24.95 I think. I flipped through it to discover that it's some sort of prequel exploring Lan and Moraine's relationship. *sigh* Jordon's writing just for the money now for sure. Chances are he doesn't even know where to go with the story from now

Eeko

Banned
it started goin down hill since lord of chaos

crossroad went absolutely nowhere.

there needs to be more battle scenes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)