Worth buying intoenglish or top notes study guides (1 Viewer)

LegoSlaughter

HSC
I'm looking to try and improve my english mark to a band 6 and wonder if it's worth buying study guides for each of my texts. The top notes ones are nearly half the price, but if it means it's not going to be as in-depth i'd rather pay more.
The ones I am looking at are both on fivesenseeducation for $29.95 and $16.96 respectively.

If you guys have any recommendations or other info it would be much appreciated, thanks guys.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm looking to try and improve my english mark to a band 6 and wonder if it's worth buying study guides for each of my texts. The top notes ones are nearly half the price, but if it means it's not going to be as in-depth i'd rather pay more.
The ones I am looking at are both on fivesenseeducation for $29.95 and $16.96 respectively.

If you guys have any recommendations or other info it would be much appreciated, thanks guys.
I don’t think it’s worth it just because your teacher already helps you analyse everything you need and if you have a tutor then that’s already 2 people doing the exact same this as that study guide.
Although it is the new syllabus and I’m no expert on English so perhaps someone could shed some light on this.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
I would look at sample pages a lot of the time these English books are like just summaries of the text rather than actual analysis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)