Worst TV Shows!! (1 Viewer)

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Don't you just hate some TV shows? They get on your nerves with their bad storylines and humour.

I'll start with one... Deal Or No Deal.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
The Bold and the Beautiful...holy shit. It's not even amusingly bad anymore, it's just painful and sad.
And Ricki Lake! Unbearable!
And Buffy...so very shit. :(

Boooo!

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Bold and the Beautiful is alright...

The characters get annoying tho... Too many affairs!!!

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
No wait...theres worse....PASSIONS!!
What goes on there?
There's all witchcraft and demons in one scene and a wannabe Bold & Beautiful in another. Plus, the people never die in that show. It's all a 6 month long nightmare. I mean, how long does it take for Charity to die?

Last edited:

Sammmmmuel

that stupid christian show on at like 4-5am... sometimes they hav a rap song called "god is in the house" or some shit... generally just religous propoganda (eg speeches on how jesus will be back next year and stuff) and at the end ask u to donate to the christian bible fund... and yes no surprises it is american

Rahul

Dead Member
speaking of late night shows...the danoz direct home shopping ads that usually run through the night are very annoying as well.

Sammmmmuel

has ne one watched the exercise show that starts at like 6am> ummm ozstyle i think its called...? geeze those girls wear tight clothes, and sooo flexible!!! unbelievable

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Hey. Frasier is not that bad. I like their accents and how they speak so intelligently.

Originally posted by Rahul
speaking of late night shows...the danoz direct home shopping ads that usually run through the night are very annoying as well.
True. I hate the Chuck Norris one. The chef's knives one is alright. The guy can really chop!

Sammmmmuel

hahaha the chuck norris one "the abflex"? that shit is hilarius... "hi im chuck norris (pose) and i enjoy training with the abflex"

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Haahahahahahaha!!!!

Yeh, I find that so funny!

His like, "its so easy with the abflex!" and his full struggling!!

Sammmmmuel

Who do u think invents things like the abflex? theyd get pretty rich hey! i rekon its guys that do stuff like bachelor of engineering innovation at uts or equivelant overseas?

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Haha I love the late night shopping shows! :)

Those religious shows on at about 5am really give me the shits. :(

s2ophie

HSC
not the worst show but 99% of the time it annoys the hell out of me: Everybody loves Raymond

Sometimes that show can be truly painful!

HSC
oh wait... actually I take back my comment about Charmed...

its nothing compared to the incalculable crapness of Today Tonight and A Current Affairs....

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Originally posted by mercurydrinker
oh wait... actually I take back my comment about Charmed...

its nothing compared to the incalculable crapness of Today Tonight and A Current Affairs....
Hey hey. Theres room for both.

Charmed- they put too much crap in the show so it appeals to every audience. Haha...they made up a "long lost sister" and put in a much of matrix/karate moves. The show is full of holes

TT/ACA- bunch of whinging like "ohh my neighbours are dirty and i think i'm going to die because they can infect me with everything".

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)