Worst thing you can do at uni (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hmmm...let me ask you this: Would you rather be in a course if you're
Extremely good at it and get HDs but not interested in it, OR
Extremely interested in it and keep getting around 50-ish?

Generator

HSC
N/A
The worst thing that you could do at uni (besides a member of the library staff) is drop out altogether if you do not know what it is that you want to do with your life... You are much more likely to discover an interest or two within a degree of some sort than you are out in some dead end job.

Glaciana

HSC
N/A
Survivor39 said:
hmmm...let me ask you this: Would you rather be in a course if you're
Extremely good at it and get HDs but not interested in it, OR
Extremely interested in it and keep getting around 50-ish?
If I was extremely interested in a subject, I would see myself getting D's and HD's as opposed to just passing. I tend to do better to units that I am interested in, and not so well in the units I hate. Im sure this is the case with a lot of others, but in relation to your question, Most propable the first one, becuse well if prospective employers see HD's on your academic transcript, then well, its better than passes.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Merethrond said:
Also, some people may really enjoy listening to the subject but are just lazy and can't be bothered to do any work:p.
Yeah that's me in history. I actually turn up to lectures because I find the content so interesting. But then it comes to studying and writing essays, I can't be fucked.

Generator

HSC
N/A
It just seems... Kind of wrong. It may also be that doing a librarian would not be as 'beneficial' as wooing a tutor or lecturer.

Edit: 'doing a librarian' isn't the greatest phrase... Sorry about that.

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
There is a majorly hot librarian in one of the libraries at my uni...If I was that way inclined, I would do her myself.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
There is a majorly hot librarian in one of the libraries at my uni...If I was that way inclined, I would do her myself.
Haha, I have seen her. She has blond hair, right:D?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)