Worst T.V show (1 Viewer)

miss_megs

HSC
all the shithouse shows on at the moment... damn non ratings season! Like According to Jim and Hope and Faith etc etc

That 70s show is the only thing entertaining me... oh and of course the Simpsons, who can possible get sick of them?!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
dave_119 said:
as if its the best news around, its damn boring, why not read a newspaper jackass
well i watch today tonight, cant get enough of them chasing scam artists, good mind numbing television + anna coren :D

it i sthe place to watch world news tho...

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
there is this show...it's on in the daytime...it's called popular. I know it's crap, but i JUST CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT COZ IT IS SO CRAP! I love to laugh at crap things....i just cant tear myself away....

I need help.

kelboo

HSC
I HATE Home & Away and Neighbours. They would be alright if they had a plot, actors that CAN act, realistic settings/themes and everything else that a good show actually has.

I wish the cast would suddenly and simultaneously drop dead and stop starting SHIT careers that are apparently musical. That just shits me to tears :vcross:

And Seinfeld could be funny - It just needs someone funny in the cast. I just can't watch it because of the FUCKING HORRIBLE ACCENT, and the SHITTY music. The fake laughter is usually justified - no one else is usually laughing.

HSC
Seinfeld sucks as well. What the hell is a soup nazi?
Did he murder a whole pack of chicken noodle or did he capture the cream of chicken and put them in concentration camps? :eek:

One fucked up show. Same with 7. And what IS with the sbs news lady? :eek:

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
i hate all of that law & order, providence, judging amy and shit like that.

waste of time in my opinion.

Fry

demosthenes said:
there is this show...it's on in the daytime...it's called popular. I know it's crap, but i JUST CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT COZ IT IS SO CRAP! I love to laugh at crap things....i just cant tear myself away....

I need help.
i love that show! well, i only watch it for Sam and Harrison. the rest of it is pretty crap and the comedy is way too over-exaggerated.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
kelboo said:
I HATE Home & Away and Neighbours. They would be alright if they had a plot, actors that CAN act, realistic settings/themes and everything else that a good show actually has.
too right you are.

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
Fry said:
i love that show! well, i only watch it for Sam and Harrison. the rest of it is pretty crap and the comedy is way too over-exaggerated.
Please fry tell me you are kidding! THe extent of my comedy preferences is SCRUBS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)