Worst Gig You Have Been To (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lessthanthree said:
they're barely 'hard core'

grab yourself a fucking bad brains, black flag or minutemen album right now
i have black flag albums. they're barely 'pop punk'. in fact theyre more 'hardcore' than 'pop punk

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Grinspoon, earlier this year.

I don't know whether it was because we didn't get floor tickets, but grinners got totally upstaged by Shihad.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
alissa_xoxo said:
Grinspoon, earlier this year.

I don't know whether it was because we didn't get floor tickets, but grinners got totally upstaged by Shihad.

Was that at the WEC? i heard that grinspoon were really good.. but everyone i know got huge bruises from the mosh lol.

nicksta_40

HSC
Queens of the Stone Age at UNSW's roundhouse, the support acts were terrible and so were QOTSA, choosing to smoke more than play songs...

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
28 days at live n local

the beautiful girls support when they were at yallah last year.. "goons of doom"
absolutely hilarious, but you couldnt hear a single word of the lead singer, and inbetween some songs she had to turn around and ask how to play the chords of the next song

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Savage Garden, Coffs Harbour International Stadium and sports grounds; 1998. Admission - $10.

Last edited:

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Morning Glory said:
Was that at the WEC? i heard that grinspoon were really good.. but everyone i know got huge bruises from the mosh lol.
Yeah it was in the WEC.

The mosh went off. And i wasn't in it. :(

I wanted to sneak in, but first time i got told off and then after that the people i was with got annoying and insisted on remaining in the seated area

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)