Worst feeling? (1 Viewer)

S

Shuter

Shen86d said:
which would you say is the worst feeling? guilt, regret or rejection?
Regret of course, it's the only thing that can't be changed.

I don't have a fear of rejection (anymore), but I do have a fear of the possible awkward circumstances that may come afterwards as a result.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
yeah, as someone said, regret is long time, which is gay!! but rejection and guilt are short term, which hurts

dave_119

Banned
HSC
Shuter said:
Regret of course, it's the only thing that can't be changed.

I don't have a fear of rejection (anymore), but I do have a fear of the possible awkward circumstances that may come afterwards as a result.
what about guilt shuter!! we made lesley look like a fool, and i feel a bit of guilt that she got heaps cut, but i dnt really care, mole

Shen86d

HSC
dave_119 said:
what about guilt shuter!! we made lesley look like a fool, and i feel a bit of guilt that she got heaps cut, but i dnt really care, mole
haha.. nice way to erase ur guilt...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Regret & Guilt almost equally.

There's just something about not doing something or doing something wrong.
what he said.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
do something about it if u can,

guilt = appologise and ask for forgiveness

rejection = try and move on and look at things objectively

regret = well this one is hard, depends on wat u regret about, if u can do something about it then do so, some times u just cant, then u learn from the mistake and move on.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Emotions are a weakness. If something happens, i try to get over it.

But probably regret.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
yeah i'd probably say regret... but as someone said earlier it depends on what brings it on.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
whered u go jumb? havnt been here in ages, a good thing!
I moved house, so I was distracted for a week or 3. My notorious presence had left a hole, so I have come to refil it.

Krippeld

It depends what causes each of them. Generally, guilt is the worst. People can play on your guilt and keep kicking you when you're down. Rejection and regret are also internal. It's usually only you that got hurt. The knowledge that you've hurt someone else can be devastating.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
id say guilt by faarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. then regret and then rejection cause rejection is easier to get over IMO

miss_megs

HSC
Hmm i was going to say Guilt but i guess in some situations u can fix up whatever u did that was wrong. Regret would be the worst... knowing u could have done something but there is no way u can turn back time to fix it. Rejection u can get over.

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
id have to say regret.

rejection is something that cant be helped.
guilt - it comes and goes.
regret - you could have done something differnt which could have led to a different outcome. and was you who could have done that something different. therefore you regret it. and i really hate regretting things.
See, i think thats the reason why rejection is the worst, the fact that you have no control over it, you couldn't have done anything to cahnge the way things worked out. And it can lead to an awful spiral of self doubt and self loathing

S

Shuter

jumb said:
My notorious presence had left a hole, so I have come to refil it.
The hole's already been filled by people taking dumps in it while you were gone.

S

Shuter

dave_119 said:
See but that's the thing, I don't think I actually felt guilt, I think I just figured to not look like a bastard I better pretend I actually had some guilt.

....although, I must say I felt a bit guiltier when I found out her grandmother died on this day. (this is true)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Shuter said:
See but that's the thing, I don't think I actually felt guilt, I think I just figured to not look like a bastard I better pretend I actually had some guilt.

....although, I must say I felt a bit guiltier when I found out her grandmother died on this day. (this is true)
you killed who now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)