worst exam ever! (1 Viewer)

_Benji_

HSC
cos she left my old school n went to another boarding school in potts point...just figured....(wrong).

really. she taught me science in yr 10 for a while then left us with some lady who cldnt speak english properly and turned our class into anarchy....

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
is she kinda oldish and have reddish hair?

i remember her to be really really nice, almost ot the point of annoying.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yep, she left in 2002 i think.

clarity

HSC
I agree that the King Lear exam was ridiculous. Still, I wrote alot, but I had only maybe one quote. I chose Regan, so that I could talk about Feminist interpretations. At first I mentally panicked when I saw the question, but once I got into the hang of things, I did four pages and it wasnt ALL bs. But it was very uncharacteristic. At least the other two were pretty straight forward.

courtney_*

clarity said:
I agree that the King Lear exam was ridiculous. Still, I wrote alot, but I had only maybe one quote. I chose Regan, so that I could talk about Feminist interpretations. At first I mentally panicked when I saw the question, but once I got into the hang of things, I did four pages and it wasnt ALL bs. But it was very uncharacteristic. At least the other two were pretty straight forward.
Thats that same as me... I wrote about Regan too so I could kind of incorporate a feminist reading into it as that is all that I had learnt! I wrote two quotes but they weren't really relevent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)