Worried (1 Viewer)

sick190e

I have prepared an essay for the art exam, but i don't know if it will be too controversial/shocking? I have selected Manzoni, Ofili, and Delvoye. Will these get bad marks for rudeness/toilet humour? Also any other artist suggestions will be warmly welcomed! HELP

jaNetix

i really doubt they can mark u down for that...i actually think they like controversy...

ive got a prepared essay from my trials 23/25
i cover heaps of different stuff..like morimuria, holzer, Miro..or Dali, warhol...

i wanna do kahlo, rothko and rambrandt..coz i got no old skool ones

i figure just kno as much as u possibly can...then u can answer more than 1 Q.

spam police

Originally posted by sick190e
I have prepared an essay for the art exam, but i don't know if it will be too controversial/shocking? I have selected Manzoni, Ofili, and Delvoye. Will these get bad marks for rudeness/toilet humour? Also any other artist suggestions will be warmly welcomed! HELP
controversy and shock is heaps interesting
that's what i like about contemporary art, as opposed to traditional art which mainly focusses on capturing various forms of beauty etc

sick190e

Thanks for the advice... no offence but Manzoni and Ofili are in a slightly different league from Dali and warhol

dieselboi

yeah i have a prepared essay about the breaking of conventions in the artworld and its importance.
i got 25 out of 25 for it in my trial... my artists are -----
Rembrandt van Rijn, Frida Kahlo, Manet and an exhibition called Neo Tokyo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)