Worried about scaling and such (1 Viewer)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
the point is to click the link, if your interested.
why would you bother replying.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Seems complicated, but good to know that at least all the subjects I chose had high UAI results.

risole91 said:
So she can up her post count.

Black Hawker

HSC
If we must then.

*tongue in cheek*

See attachment.

I don't get it, why does people care about scaling so much. If you like it you do good at it = good UAI without scaling!

Last edited:

iEdd

HSC
risole91 said:
I take it you don't know Jachie... :p

Thanks for the link.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Hey all you guys are really cool. I know right, I'm such a fucking bitch for prefering threads to have some kind of thought and opinion carried through them, as opposed to having people just rattle off links at each other.

The way I see it, use links to BACK UP whatever your point is. Don't just say "I'm worried, see this link for further insight" because when you haven't even written ten words in your post I'm not going to take what you say seriously. Why are you worried? I should at least have a basic idea on your thoughts without having to click that link, yet I don't, so I'm not.

Last edited:

iEdd

HSC
Jachie said:
Hey all you guys are really cool. I know right, I'm such a fucking bitch for prefering threads to have some kind of thought and opinion carried through them, as opposed to having people just rattle off links at each other.

The way I see it, use links to BACK UP whatever your point is. Don't just say "I'm worried, see this link for further insight" because when you haven't even written ten words in your post I'm not going to take what you say seriously. Why are you worried? I should at least have a basic idea on your thoughts without having to click that link, yet I don't, so I'm not.
No-one is going out of their way here for you, princess. Click the link if you are interested or leave the thread. It's a simple decision. :)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
iEdd said:
No-one is going out of their way here for you, princess. Click the link if you are interested or leave the thread. It's a simple decision. :)
Yeah you're right, I should probably stop expecting people in these waters to actually post things of quality or substance. While I'm at it I should probably stop expressing my own thoughts too, since it's obvious as fuck none of you have any.

It truly is highlarious that you consider writing more than ten words an effort.

EDIT: All you sucka MCs ain't got nothing on me

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)