worried about sc (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Man Utd . FA Cup 2007 winners.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Good game though. Congrats on Chelsea winning the League-FA Cup double.

fatooma

HSC
heyy
ur worrited bout the sc.... it is sooo pointless
i dont think u should study HARD for it ...
but jst practice past papers..
sc is jst boringg n dusnt count towards anythingg...
ur too young 2 stress.... hav ur funn while ur young lol

wynnedoze

HSC
I missed an entire section of the maths paper cause it fell on the floor. I didn't study, had a crap exam, missed 20% of the paper and still got an easy band 5...that means i missed 20% of the paper, and got a score above 80%. Figure that one out all those ppl accelerated in maths. Nah, your school mark contributes around half of your SC mark, i dunno if its exactly half or some percentage some guy from the bored of studies invented.

When one girl asked if she was going to fail geo, our geo teacher said "you get marks for turning up to the exam. The fact that you have passed your school exams mean you have passed your SC, even if you turn up and leave the ENTIRE paper blank"

Atonofrash

HSC
So many of the really smart people in my year failed the SC, they thought they were going to breeze through it, but it was so much tougher than they thought. Just be careful. Don't take it too lightly. You should start preparing now if you want to be sure to get over a band 5.

bmwz4

HSC
lol true that. i studied 2 days prior i remember being stressed and doing past papers thinking its the hsc, seriously just do light revision and ull get a band 5 or 6. This is coming from a person who found out that they had an extended response in the last 10 minutes and still getting band 6 :sleep:

HSC
School Certificate is a joke. I am by no means the smartest person out there, but I missed 60% of the Year 10 Science course and wound up with 94.

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
Aww, don't worry too much. I'm sure when the time comes you'll be fine. Just study up your subjects and practice your online questions, try not to get distracted by anything. If you're very worried, maybe you need to go do something relaxing for a while, forget about studying and then come back to it. your mind will be much more open and ready to learn then. ^^
You should also stock up on your fav. candy, not promoting bad teeth or anything but it helps your stress. :3

julia.s.

HSC
Hey dw about it too much
I did my sc last yr and the only studying i did was the night before and i got high band 5s for everything.
Try not to stress too much , the calmer you are the more info ull get stuck in your head . Look at past papers on the board of studies website and you should find that the questions in your sc are exactly what you are learning now. No suprises. Just do your work and keep upto date , trust me You'll do great . :)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
light_~@~ngel said:
hey ppl :worried:
im going to do the maths sc this year
im in year 9 and im worried
that im going to do really bad
:bomb:
i always get nervous and end up getting shit marks
could i get sum advice for like calming down...

thanx
cya
It's okay, quite a few year 9's feel worried about the SC, usually only the accelerating ones.

Just go in and give it a go. If you do bad then it doesn't matter, there's always next year and besides, if you're going to year 12 (which I assume you would) then your SC won't count for anything. Ask any year 12 or 11 person and they'll tell you the same thing.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I know "don't worry!" is easier said than done, but seriously. Don't worry. No one gives a shit about your SC mark, 'cause the whole thing is a joke.

jenchowdhury

HSC
its not hard at all. i did the SC last yr and people would be like its so easy dont worry abt it. i didnt believe them.. but now that ive done it. geez was it easy! stress less. i only studied that week for maths and i got a band 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)