World of Warcraft (1 Viewer)

shannY

HSC
Frozen Throne yehA!!!!!!! whats ur ip ?!?! haha! i'm addicted!

SL33pY

ceo of the banana factory
HSC
lol i play shadowmoon.. gonna quit next week and play after hsc.. the game is fkn addictive.. i wouldnt recomend starting if your doing hsc this year...

any 1 wanna buy my account only $300 :p (and i dont even have a lvl 60)

Collin

HSC
N/A
For people who have played both Civ IV and WoW, which one is more addictive? Since this IS the WoW thread, I guess I'm gonna be getting biased responses but anyway. There's 1 month left of my uni break and I wanna buy one of these dedication-focused games with high addiction and longevity value. At the moment I'm heavily leaning towards Civ IV though. <33333333

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
use to play WOW a lot. i find it boring now .. ` only problem about WOW is the monthly costs = = " but its good that you get to play 40days for free including the 10day trial thing. JKDDRAGON WoW is heaps addictive esp if your playing with a group of friends. ill you sell you my lv20 account including the game (box, manual) everything for $40 =]

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
only problem about WOW is the monthly costs = = "
Agreed! That's the main reason why I'm not playing now! :lol:

Would you say this game is more addictive than something like Diablo?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
When I had WoW on a 2 week trial I didn't find it that bad. I mean, sure if I had the money I'd subscribe, but I was only playing it for maybe 2-3 hours once every couple of days. Civ IV on the other hand consumed me pretty bad for a couple of weeks, I've now almost weaned myself off it.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Agreed! That's the main reason why I'm not playing now! :lol:

Would you say this game is more addictive than something like Diablo?
yep esp when your your planning with a group.

jt.

HSC
WoW is the most fantastic game ever.
Haha it has even helped me through intense anxiety.
For anyone who is looking for a realm.. choose frostmourne..
the queues are never over 80 now and it is full of aussies and Nz'ers.

Last edited:
HSC
jt. said:
WoW is the most fantastic game ever.
Haha it has even helped me through depression.
For anyone who is looking for a realm.. choose frostmourne..
the queues are never over 80 now and it is full of aussies and Nz'ers.
On a related note (seeing as I'm just alt+tabbed out of it now while I'm flying), I absolutely love it when people think they can lure you into getting owned by guards in a neutral city by flagging for pvp, so you do the same thing in front of them then they attack you like they've forgotten the master plan :) Ah, such satisfaction!

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
I played it for a few months wen i finished my HSC and it was the greatest game, just don't play it too much or it will take over your life.

I have an account with an awesome lvl 60 tauran druid if anyone wants it, i dunno if blizzard would have still kept it or deleted it by now. it was on gargoonash.

sig

HSC
Blizzard can't delete your characters, it will still be there waiting if you ever decide to reactivate your account.

You should ebay it (value dependent on your loot/reputation etc.)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
60 warrior on blackrock horde, account got hacked yesterday - probably give me a reason to quit

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
sorry guys i was reading on icon(SMH weekend)and found WoW very interesting and i was curious when you do purchase the game it means you cant play online can you????
like versuing other people?do i have to buy that prepaid card thing?and if so does one day mean if i use it once it my usuage continues?whats the deal with it?
Cheers

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
you get a month free when you buy it, then you use credit card or game card ($40 for 2 months)

sig

HSC
It's a MMORPG so yes you play online with other people - not possible to play offline. There's 3 distinct types of servers

Role Playing (RP) - for wierdos
Player Versus Player (PVP) - where you can kill people of the opposing faction anywhere/anytime
Normal - limitations on where/when you can kill people of the opposing faction

When you buy the game you get a month free, however you need to have a game card or credit card handy to completely fill in the details. If you use a credit card they automatically make you subscribe for another month after your free trial month (this can be cancelled)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Reshie said:
sorry guys i was reading on icon(SMH weekend)and found WoW very interesting and i was curious when you do purchase the game it means you cant play online can you????
like versuing other people?do i have to buy that prepaid card thing?and if so does one day mean if i use it once it my usuage continues?whats the deal with it?
Cheers
i'll sell you the game (including box and everything) and one of my accounts for $40 if your planning to start playing it. the game is very addictive esp when playing with a group but i have no time these days ..

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
HELL YES.

I started on Australia Day with anti (hey pb!) and now have a 42 druid, pushing knight, 300 herb/alch, enough money for two mounts, and tooo many alts.

Of course, if I don't start cutting down they're going to kick me out of uni soon... =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)