World of warcraft (1 Viewer)

-Anfernee-

HSC
someone asked me if i played wow, i said what's wow?

They called me a noob...:(

They said I'm just a nerd academically, not socially..lulz

chrome

HSC
cancelled my subscription and never looked back.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
i tried. my friends tried to get me hooked onto it. i srsly tried my best.

but, WOW is the shitest game ever invented. its shit. it sucks. its fucked.

C&C FTW.

Azurie

HSC
Played it, don't intend of going back to WOTLK where my character will be in greens again, I should of sol my char when I quit 6 months ago... sigh

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
TDjie said:
I started the game December last year post HSC and subscribed until around May '08. I really enjoyed it. I never got a character to 70, but I ended up with a 62 warrior and 46 priest, both in Horde.
How do you not get a 70 after 6 months?

alexvision

HSC
I played until recently, it was fun but getting to 70 is just too much of an effort, specially as a pally. I got to 67 then gave up and instanced 99% of the way.

HSC
alexvision said:
I played until recently, it was fun but getting to 70 is just too much of an effort, specially as a pally. I got to 67 then gave up and instanced 99% of the way.
how the fuck is getting to 70 as a pally hard? try levelling a holy priest to 70 without respeccing if u think thats hard noob.

Better yet why dont u just pick something easy like huntard and let ur pet do everything lol

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
LOLNUBTARDQQMAOR!!?!1600 RATINGSCRUBS!

You sound like a wanker.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
mythical chaos said:
how the fuck is getting to 70 as a pally hard? try levelling a holy priest to 70 without respeccing if u think thats hard noob.

Better yet why dont u just pick something easy like huntard and let ur pet do everything lol
I think you're a noob for levelling as anything but a dps spec.

My first 70 was a priest, and I healed plenty of instances fine as shadow, and I was shit.

Azurie

HSC
mythical chaos said:
LOL NUB, I levled my priest holy in pre, and post BC, and I was like one of first level 70s on my server, you sound like a wanker having a cry. Levling is easy. I iz 2k+ arena rating, there is still 70s who are noobs like you

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Azurie said:
LOL NUB, I levled my priest holy in pre, and post BC, and I was like one of first level 70s on my server, you sound like a wanker having a cry. Levling is easy. I iz 2k+ arena rating, there is still 70s who are noobs like you
AsyLum said:
LOLNUBTARDQQMAOR!!?!1600 RATINGSCRUBS!

You sound like a wanker.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Azurie said:
fucking lol.. link to ur armory?

Gvsim

HSC
Yeah i play WoW :p
70 Rogue FTW, on Thaurissan ;)
Awesome game imo.
And jeez dont go all stereotypical... WoW Doesnt take over your life, Unless ure a complete tard.

nikolas

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
could never quite understand why any australian player would make chars on some rand assed servers that have no aus population.. Also, $10 says you have no lvl 70s and havnt raided before. The game doesnt start until you hit 70, its a shame the grinding drives so many players away
Umm, everyone i know on those servers are Aus/NZ (oceanic afterall)

That $10 is mine then, ive raided upto bt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)