workshop confirmation emails (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
you should have received them for the upcoming ones...if you haven't - email the workshop people...

HSC
N/A
it say on the confirmation letter....
since I'm such a nice person I'll let you know the room numbers...
its ESG01 for essay writing on sat
and EJB37 for everything else....
if you don't have the confirmation letter just bring the registration confirmation --you should have printed-- when you registed!

I'll see you there!...probably not since I don't know who you are! Better keep it that way too...

HSC
N/A
no...
I didn't even get the confirmation letter for essay writing but I emailed the coordinator and she told me the room
apparently there was some problem with the system and my name got cancelled off...

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
realli?
hey i emailed the lsu thingy too
and some girl called stephanie replied my email and told me the rooms that u told me
and she said that there is problems with sending emails out and will be sending them out again today and i didnt get it today again
but she never said i got deleted off
so wat happens if u turn up to workshop and your name isnt on the roll bcoz it got taken off?
shit
dey might tell u to get outta da class

HSC
N/A
r u going to the essay writing on 13th or 20th?? Cause they only send out the confirmation letters a few days before...

I went to today's (13th) one and it was really good!!
I recommend everyone to go!!! (too late if you didn't sign up!)
It was very useful and I feel really confident about writing essays now :D

HSC
N/A
It was better than I expected and I found it really helpful...
So after going I now have a really good understanding about what's expected and how to structure/write essays & reference at uni....
I can't guarantee you or anyone else will get as much out of it as I did...cause maybe you already know some of the stuff?!

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
of course i know everything..
i think all i need to konw is referencing stuff.. coz i never done dat b4

well coz i registered like a week or two b4 uni even started..das like a month ago man... and it says dey send confirmation letter shortly !!

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Dingo2004
of course i know everything..
you just think your soooo smart don't you!! :rolleyes: If you just want to learn how to reference then why don't you just go to the referencing workshop!?

...I thought you were going to the workshop today and there was this one asian guy in the class...and I was like...I wonder if that's Dingo! Guess not then...he seemed too nice to be you anyway!

Last edited:

ruski_gal

who do i email about the rooms? cos im got my confirmation email for the 20th at c'town but i had no room number.
So who do i email about it?

ruski_gal

how come people already wrote an email, and no one will tell me where to send one?? Just someone give me the address. Id rather prompt them to tell me than wait and never get anything else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)