Workshop at Wenona this sunday. (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Lol I know its like you guys were right there, but I never met any of you. My halfcaste friend felt the need to point out every 10 seconds the lack of asians in the room.
I wonder what would happen if there was a Maths Extension 2 Study Day. Now that would be interesting.

But yeah, I saw a picture of Ali G, some 'fuck yourself' thing on the slides, some topless people and some pictures methinks was lifted from the Kama Sutra. Of course, I only think that because if I knew that that would imply I read the book... which I haven't. Because if I did, that'd be weird, you know?

/me runs away

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Lol yeah everyone went to buy fast food in the 1 hour break. We came back 20 minutes early and sat in the middle of the quadrangle. There were so many tadpoles in their pond.
Hmm, then I probably did see you then - and the only clear recollection is that girl in the pink skirt, and a group of non-Caucasians sitting on the brickwall. Which I think neither is you.

Essjaybee

HSC
I wonder what would happen if there was a Maths Extension 2 Study Day. Now that would be interesting.

But yeah, I saw a picture of Ali G, some 'fuck yourself' thing on the slides, some topless people and some pictures methinks was lifted from the Kama Sutra. Of course, I only think that because if I knew that that would imply I read the book... which I haven't. Because if I did, that'd be weird, you know?

/me runs away
Wow, shadowdude has a kinky side :O

Yeah maybe he skipped the slides because they were inappropriate? All i really remember was fuck yourself, something about fairytales and confusion from trying to take in too much information as it was flying past.

I liked the fail reflection statement part because I can actually see people doing most of them.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yes! massive obsession with nudity
And like all times when sexual imagery comes on the screen, we are stuck with the uneasy tension of what to do next. Do we chat to the person next to us? Stare mindlessly at it?

Personally, I just scribbled in my book and counted how many pages of notes I had... eleven. <_<

Essjaybee

HSC
Hmm, then I probably did see you then - and the only clear recollection is that girl in the pink skirt, and a group of non-Caucasians sitting on the brickwall. Which I think neither is you.
Lol nope. I was the caucasian with the asian and the half caucasion half asian (but you can't really see the asianness) so it looks like 2 white chicks and an asian chick. But yeah, guess you didn't see me.

It's hard to try and remember every single person there. There were just too many.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Wow, shadowdude has a kinky side :O

Yeah maybe he skipped the slides because they were inappropriate? All i really remember was fuck yourself, something about fairytales and confusion from trying to take in too much information as it was flying past.

I liked the fail reflection statement part because I can actually see people doing most of them.
I cannot deny that allegation =P

I think he skipped slides because he ran out of time. I remember the last study day at Darling Harbour, he did the same thing... skipped about half his slides. You'd think the guy knows how to fit in his lecture into an hour by now, but no.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Lol nope. I was the caucasian with the asian and the half caucasion half asian (but you can't really see the asianness) so it looks like 2 white chicks and an asian chick. But yeah, guess you didn't see me.

It's hard to try and remember every single person there. There were just too many.
I think I saw you, I think. If you came from the bridge, I'm pretty sure I saw you - but if I can remember you, well, that's a different story...

I think next study day we should have a big BoS gathering, and we'll have name tags, "Hi! My name is ______ but on the Bored of Studies forums, I'm ______".

There was actually a bigger turnout than expected, as half the people sat behind the chairs in the opening session. I was expecting less...

Essjaybee

HSC
And like all times when sexual imagery comes on the screen, we are stuck with the uneasy tension of what to do next. Do we chat to the person next to us? Stare mindlessly at it?

Personally, I just scribbled in my book and counted how many pages of notes I had... eleven. <_<
How did you make so many notes? I wrote three pages, half of which I knew anyway. I only wrote down things I hadn't really focused on yet, didn't know and an exercise the SS lady made us do. My unfinished journal reflection is already longer than my notes, and its either really good that I knew most of it or really bad that I didn't take enough notes.

Essjaybee

HSC
I think I saw you, I think. If you came from the bridge, I'm pretty sure I saw you - but if I can remember you, well, that's a different story...

I think next study day we should have a big BoS gathering, and we'll have name tags, "Hi! My name is ______ but on the Bored of Studies forums, I'm ______".

There was actually a bigger turnout than expected, as half the people sat behind the chairs in the opening session. I was expecting less...
Lol yeah i was at the bridge. Haha nametags would be fail but oh so helpful.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
How did you make so many notes? I wrote three pages, half of which I knew anyway. I only wrote down things I hadn't really focused on yet, didn't know and an exercise the SS lady made us do. My unfinished journal reflection is already longer than my notes, and its either really good that I knew most of it or really bad that I didn't take enough notes.
Half-listening to the presenter, half copying down mostly everything from the slides. But I found too that most of my notes were things I knew already, but then realised for the benefit of the four other lazy bastards who didn't come on the day, I had to give them my notes due to my teacher's obsession with 'social equality'.

I think it'll be the former - you knew most of it already. Oh yes, and the most important thing to making a voluminous amount of notes is what to sacrifice. My quote is, "In speed writing, the first casualty is neatness."

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Lol yeah i was at the bridge. Haha nametags would be fail but oh so helpful.
Well, there's a Module Day at the Wesley Center tomorrow - I guess I could bring a nametag. Of course that's dependent if other people go.

EDIT: And I saw you as well! I think I remember you. Tall blonde chick with a... blue skirt?

Essjaybee

HSC
Well, there's a Module Day at the Wesley Center tomorrow - I guess I could bring a nametag. Of course that's dependent if other people go.

EDIT: And I saw you as well! I think I remember you. Tall blonde chick with a... blue skirt?
I have no idea about that.

And no, I'm not blonde and wasn't wearing a skirt. But nice try :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Hmm... well, it's at the Wesley Centre and apparently "lots of people will be there". Ah well.

And since you're not blonde nor wearing a skirt, I have no idea who you are then. You have slipped to obscurity in my mind. Congratulations!

Essjaybee

HSC
Hmm... well, it's at the Wesley Centre and apparently "lots of people will be there". Ah well.

And since you're not blonde nor wearing a skirt, I have no idea who you are then. You have slipped to obscurity in my mind. Congratulations!
Lol I've not heard about it. Too late now i guess?

Hi. I'm obscurity :)

... but then again you're just a shadow. So I think you win.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Lol I've not heard about it. Too late now i guess?

Hi. I'm obscurity :)

... but then again you're just a shadow. So I think you win.
Well, if their ticket checking procedures are as great as today's...

And repped for that pun that made me smirk somehow...

jasonn

HSC
Lol I know its like you guys were right there, but I never met any of you. My halfcaste friend felt the need to point out every 10 seconds the lack of asians in the room.
i was one of the few asians in the small gym, asian guy that was... coz there were a few asian girls

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
As there should be. English is a Caucasian language, and us Asians are like scholars who delve into the language to understand and report back to our cultures =P

jasonn

HSC
but geez i dont remember any1 by the descriptions you guys just mentioned... and shadowdude, i was at on the 2nd row from the back on the left, in front of that guy that asked about changing his idea completely and what not, but i dont recall seeing you at all..

Essjaybee

HSC
Well, if their ticket checking procedures are as great as today's...

And repped for that pun that made me smirk somehow...
:)

i was one of the few asians in the small gym, asian guy that was... coz there were a few asian girls
Did you get partnered with an asian girl for the "explain your concept" thing? Or was there one sitting next to you for the opening in the big gym? My halfy friend kept pushing my asian friend next to all the asian guys because she somehow thought it was funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)