worked harder for trials than hsc? (1 Viewer)

purky

HSC
i was like this for the trials and my marks were BAD, was like middle-high in rank, after the trials everyone maintained there marks, i like dropped to the bottom. unless i lock myself in a romm im not going to study, and the 'study' room is full of crap. im screwed if i worked harder for the trials, i mean 1 hour of study for 2 unit maths, same for chem

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
I definitely feel I did more work for the Trials than the HSC. It hasn't 'hit' me yet that it's the big HSC.

starrysky

HSC
noir. said:
^ it hit me last night. a week to go and i feel so unprepared.
Same. Eeeek. >_< Was trying hard not to hyperventilate today in the bookstore. Ack. -pulls out revision books-

starrysky

HSC
noir. said:
I haven't left the house for almost 2 weeks. Haha
Hahah, same. Is it weird that I grimaced repeatedly at the sunshine outside? >_> But I digress.

Anybody here absolutely sick of studying? But then, when parents ask you to do stuff like chores, you say you'd PREFER to study? -glares at father-

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
noir. said:
^ it hit me last night. a week to go and i feel so unprepared.
Ditto. Yesterday afternoon i started feeling really sick because i was panicking about my lack of study.

Once i finish english - i'll be completely over it. I'm giving myself until tomorrow night to finish all english related study. I hope i can do it. :)

starrysky

HSC
tanjin said:
Ditto. Yesterday afternoon i started feeling really sick because i was panicking about my lack of study.

Once i finish english - i'll be completely over it. I'm giving myself until tomorrow night to finish all english related study. I hope i can do it. :)
We'll all pull through. :D HUZZAH! -runs around cheering-

I definitely wasn't feeling this panicky and stressed about trials. KAJfhkjhkjfhakjhfjk.

N

noir.

starrysky said:
Hahah, same. Is it weird that I grimaced repeatedly at the sunshine outside? >_> But I digress.

Anybody here absolutely sick of studying? But then, when parents ask you to do stuff like chores, you say you'd PREFER to study? -glares at father-
I'm always sick of studying. I'd rather clean my bathroom then study. I almost fell asleep a few hours ago while doing english. i just can't look at a HSC related book/piece in the arvo without dying

tanjin said:

I'm going to spend this next week only doing english and math. So scary. I've only got 2 essays memorised, and don't even get wtf the last chapter of maths is about.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
starrysky said:
We'll all pull through. :D HUZZAH! -runs around cheering-

I definitely wasn't feeling this panicky and stressed about trials. KAJfhkjhkjfhakjhfjk.
Trials WOT?

LOL trials were gay. I looked at my notes the night before each exam and aced everything besides math. LOL i wish that luck followed me everywhere. :(

Edit: Noir, you have two essays memorised - Not one of my essays are complete.

jirwin

HSC
i've only just started to effectively study this afternoon in my opinion. i've done bits here and there but when i think about it, that study didnt really prepare me for anything. the whole "its the hsc" has hit me now. but to be honest, i dont care about that hsc as much as i probably should. im happy with going to tafe if i dont get into university, im just trying my hardest to get a high UAI and good bands because im an academic student with high personal expectations.

i'm studying english AOS until sunday. going to school on monday to hand in drafts. studying modules Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, going back to school to pick up drafts thursday, studying anything i havent for AOS and memorising my essay. weekend im doing dnt and sunday i will find time to memorise 3 more essays :)

collide

HSC
noir. said:
I'm going to spend this next week only doing english and math. So scary. I've only got 2 essays memorised, and don't even get wtf the last chapter of maths is about.
I rather be in your position. I haven't done any preparation for english or maths. It's finally hit me that this is our HSC. :| I'm getting rather scared and stressed! :bomb:

slasher3689

HSC
If it wasnt for my major work for tech drawing being due right in the middle of the trials (Arg!!), I probably woulve studied pretty hard for the trials...

Ive worked reasonably hard the past 2 weeks or so... But only on physics and 3U maths... Damn english... I might watch bladerunner again or something lol... English can go screw itself for all I care, yet I have to do really good in it:burn:

MathsIsWeird

HSC
I haven't even prepared my English assignments i lost all my books and essays so have to rewrite them all however i have alot of notes to use...That can be a bad thing(SO MUCH STUFF TOO REMEMBER).
Oh well better get to it.:)

bmwz4

HSC
OMG

i am scared. I need another week or so. I feel unprepared and i have english business and chem all together in 3 days of fun! :bomb:

original123

*Original Convention*
HSC
chani89 said:
who feels they have worked harder for the trials than for the actual hsc? I feel i have...and I don't know why but I can't study anymore!?!?! I'm so unmotivated its ridiculous! common sense would say the hsc is hugeeeeeee and its the final exam so you should study your ass off but nooooooooo.....yeah anyway just wondering if anyone else is feeling the same?
I must say...I agree. I probably worked harder in the trials than I am for the HSC. Which is TERRIBLE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)