Work Placement Places? (1 Viewer)

petronas

HSC
Does anyone know of any workplacement places where they accept 2 to 3 people? Anywhere in the western suburbs (Bankstown Area) or city area?

I'm stuck with 3 choices all crapy 1 student areas and my teacher told me to find my own if I wanted 2 people or more.

Last edited:

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Yay! Someone else who left their work placement to the last minute......me too!

Soz, i live in da Blue Mountains....unless you want to travel all the way up...there are pently of jobs for workplacement..even Lithgow! (though its still a hole)

quackcafe

HSC
theres still hope

hey theres still hope if you wanna travel a little bit you could goto lidcombe cathlioc club (dooleys) its right across from the station so yeh try that...

aurora_05

HSC
Try looking at some of the Exservicemans or Leagues clubs around. I did work placement with a friend of mine for hospo at one of the Exies clubs and it was awesome :) got to work in the kitchen, had really flexible hours, and got fed lunch/dinner for free every shift we worked.

babywhitto

Epping Club let 2ppl go...also the Swiss hotel was gonan take me and a friend but i didnt want to go into the city...

piecheck

HSC
N/A
The Bankstown Sports Clun

I noe they take 2people, cos i went there earlier this year. U'll mainly be chopping etc, not that fun. The aprentice told me they can get up to 10 people in any given week, hahaha so their pretty much taking advantage of us!! - don't let the aprentice dude tell u what to do!!! - hes an ass. Also look after ur stuff i think he's...unoe.... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)