Work experience for UAC app (1 Viewer)

soccer16

HSC
When I was applying through UAC, I included previous work information. After I finished applying, I downloaded a PDF file which asked me to send documents about my work experience.

Has anybody else encountered this? If so, will I encounter a fee if I don't send in the form before the due date (tomorrow) even though I've sent in my app?

Cheers

unknown88

HSC
N/A
Can you show us this pdf? Also l am not to sure but l am certain the uni's contact your work experience business/company to validate your info...l don't think scanning a certificate is valid.

soccer16

HSC
What you need to do
You must provide correctly verified documentary evidence to UAC for the details listed below.
Do not include a copy of your Confirmation of Application.
If you can't provide documentation for all your qualifications or other details immediately:
• Copy all pages of this document cover sheet - you may need to do this more than once.
• Mail or deliver the documents you already have to UAC with a copy of this cover sheet.
• Once you receive any remaining documents, mail or deliver them to UAC with another copy of this cover sheet.
Things to remember
1. This cover sheet and the attached documents below must be received by UAC within 7 days of applying. If you
apply near to closing dates you may need to provide these documents sooner.
2. Provide correctly verified documents for all qualifications.
3. You can bring original documents to UAC's office for verification.
4. If you have qualifications in a previous name, provide documents as proof of current and previous names - for
example, a marriage certificate or deed poll registration.
5. If your documents aren't in English, you must provide verified translations. Check the information about providing
printed documents on UAC's website at http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/faq/print-documents.shtml
6. To add qualifications after you apply, log in to Check & Change on UAC's website.
7. Tick the box in the 'Attached' column below for each document attached to this cover sheet.
Important dates
Documents must be received by 4.30pm on Friday 21 October 2011 for the October Round of offers.
Documents must be received by 4.30pm on Friday 11 November 2011 for the November Round of offers.
Documents must be received by 4.30pm on Friday 2 December 2011 for the December Round of offers.
Documents must be received by 4.30pm on Wednesday 28 December 2011 for the Early January Round of offers.
Documents must be received by 4.30pm on Friday 13 January 2012 for the Main Round of offers.
Documents must be received by 4.30pm on Monday 30 January 2012 for the Late Round of offers.
Documents must be received by 4.30pm on Monday 6 February 2012 for the Final Round of offers.
At the top there's an address and other info in the form of a letter.
The file is called "APP-PACKAGE"

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
It said work experience must be greater than a year to be considered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)