Work Experience AND IT book (1 Viewer)

ahmad.aamir

HSC
Hi
I have to do my work experience and i'm very nervous. What do we exactly do at work placement office. I'm going to a Law Firm, what are they going to ask me do, i'm just too nervous, anyone with experience please let me know what would i have to do there.
Does anyone know any good i mean excellent IT books which i can buy and revise for HSC.
Thanks

HSC
Work experience should be fine, None of my friends had to do anything too hard. I'm not sure what they'll get you to do. During my two work experience weeks i had to test computer parts, write a review of a product, run virus scans, install windows on some computers. And you'll most likely be assigned a supervisor who will show you what to do. So there isn't much thinking involved.

I have no idea about books, my teachers given up trying to make us do cert II work and is just making us do past papers now.

HSC
ahmad.aamir said:
Hi
I have to do my work experience and i'm very nervous. What do we exactly do at work placement office. I'm going to a Law Firm, what are they going to ask me do, i'm just too nervous, anyone with experience please let me know what would i have to do there.
Does anyone know any good i mean excellent IT books which i can buy and revise for HSC.
Thanks
no idea about the it books.

work experience you will probably get listen to all the the lawyers bitching about how much they hate their job. other than that i think its just filing and stuff. from wat i remember from my friend telling me anyway lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)