words of wisdom (1 Viewer)

angel_fire

HSC
we have to do words of wisdom for our yr 12 book does anyone have any ideas on what I could use as for i have well none..
thanking you

aim54x

XccenTRiX
lost in the mists of time, shrouded by thought
HSC
i can only offer a corny quote, but it is better than nothing:

"work like you dont need the money,
dance like no one's watching,
love life you've never been hurt before,
and live each day as if it's your last"

you luckey bastards, getting a yr book, my grade was too tight and lazy to get one.

angel_fire

HSC
thanks everyone.. what do you mean your year was to lazy. One of our teachers do ours, we get a year book, a year magazine and a year calander.. They are all done for us by our teachers and most of the time the year 11's end up helping.. We don;t have to do any of the work apart from fill out a piece of paper with the things we want on our page, and provide ourselves for several photos. that is it..

get_born

The Procrastinator's Creed:

1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.

2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.

4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.

5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.

6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.

8. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.

9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.

10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.

11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.

12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.

13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.

14. I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator's Society) if they ever get it organized.

still waiting

HSC
dont wait for the light to appear at the end of the tunnel stride down there and light the bloody thing yourself

never argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level then beat u with experience

honesty is the best policy but insanity is a better defence

there is no problem to big or small that it cant be blamed on someone else

sabdow

HSC
There once was a young vampire named Mable
Whose periods were really quite stable
And every full moon
She'd get out a spoon
And drink herself under the table

Last edited:

get_born

a legal studies teacher once said: "Corruption is only good if you can get away with it!"

P

pLuvia

b4 we chose our year 11 subjects, both geo teachers sed
one sed "scaling doesnt matter"
the other sed "scaling does matter"

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
on the darkest nights the stars shine most bright

thats really nice if u can get the underlying meaning.. gdnite for now though and wish me luck!!! exams all weeks!!! aaaaahhhh (lol how ironic maybe i should be the one to read my own quote pfft)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)