• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Word Count (1 Viewer)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
7533!!!! YES!!!

Major work completed in 24hours - Check
One year of journal entries doctored within 3hours - Check (4cm thick folder it made)
Reflection statement completed before passing out from lack of sleep - Still pending

Seung.Hur

H2O
HSC
1 year of journal entries in 3 hours?

If that includes all the past drafts, and research, and stuff, then that's quite impressive.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i have a finished story of about 6200 words but i dont think there is anything else i want to add to it. its an emtional reflection so if i add any more, it'll end up being emo and boring.

anchor

HSC
6003 if I don't decide to start with a (probably superfluous) quote.

I'm curious, does anyone know how strict they are with work at the lower end of the word limit? I mean, you can't visually spot the difference between a 6000 word story and a, say 5970 word story. Do they ever check that with shorter submissions?

bonniejjj

HSC
anchor said:
6003 if I don't decide to start with a (probably superfluous) quote.

I'm curious, does anyone know how strict they are with work at the lower end of the word limit? I mean, you can't visually spot the difference between a 6000 word story and a, say 5970 word story. Do they ever check that with shorter submissions?
I sure hope not. But I'm almost certain, no. My story is about 5920 words, and my teacher said thats fine... apparently it can even be 200 words under. They don't count word for word, a slight indiscrepancy doesn't matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)