Woolworths Group Interviews... (1 Viewer)

It

HSC
i guess il call recruitment again and hope that this time the message gets passed on to the store and that they get off their arses and call me!!!

arggh, im bored so i thought id post this and ask if u guys have got ne ideas on why they wouldnt have called me (other than that they dont want me)?

would they be too busy?
too lazy?
not in need?

just wana know if ne1 on the inside of woolies here has got ne ideas on how the system works....

im pretty pissed off as it appears i have missed the boat b4 christmas in regards of getting a job and i doubt there will be much of a chance early in the new year.

sheesh, like i have said, il be their bitch and do whatever im told whenever im told.... i just dont get it.

thanks if ne1 feels like replying

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
Call the recruitment office cause when i passed the group assessment the recruitment organise the store interview and rang up for the store ( different to colesmyer where the store rings you directly for a personal interview).

It

HSC
ok, well its been 5 weeks since the groupie and 2 since i called them and stil no reply at all either way.

il ask u guys here one last time, shld i bother to call them tomorrow or not?

whatever u guys suggest il do.

(how sad am i that i rely on strangers on net forums to help make decisions for me)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
what do you have to lose if you call? nothing, besides your own time, your effort and being disheartened when they don't call back or tell you they don't need you. if you can deal with that and if you can deal with that better than not knowing at all, call them.

It

HSC
i chickened out today from calling them but if i find out where i left my balls il give them a call tomorrow.

i was so enthusiastic about all this a few weeks ago and now its all gone to shit.

btw, ur soooo right iambored.

thanks

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I've reactivated my woolworths application on the net three times, and they havn't called me for a interview yet.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I've reactivated my woolworths application on the net three times, and they havn't called me for a interview yet.
beat ya, i reactivated it 5 times and yet nothing

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
theone123 said:
beat ya, i reactivated it 5 times and yet nothing
lol , at least i'm not the only one who is still waiting

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha It, did you find your balls? I know what you mean about not being called, about being excited and then not caring anymore.

the bright side is that you've got a call, unlike the people above.

ZabZu

HSC
Woolworths is pathetic. I applied about a month ago (same time i applied for Colesmyer) and ive heard nothing. So far ive been to a group interview and a one-on-one interview with Colesmyer. Im gona keep the Woolies application running until i have got a job which hopefully will be within a week.

How long u people been waiting?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Woolies are pathetic compared to Colesmyer in handling there job recruitment

It

HSC
after going thru both woolworths and colesmyer, i think they are equally as bad as each other!

btw, im still yet to locate my balls so havnt called them yet, i plan on doing it tomorrow if i can find them. if neone can point me in the right direction that wld be great.

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)