women's tennis ball skirt thingy (1 Viewer)

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
I heard they have a little bit of velcro inside their skirt. Not too sure though.

Amryllis

HSC
Yeah, they have velcro. Otherwise fumbling around with a pocket would be too troublesome.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i've always wondered why they keep it there, i mean wouldn't it get really annoying and get in teh way? it'll be a lot easier to get one at a time...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
There are also ball holder things you can buy that strap onto your leg for the ball.... velcro can sometimes be unreliable.. but it all depends on what u want.. i only know this cause i used to play :)

Amryllis

HSC
Strapping a ball holder onto your leg sounds awfully uncomfortable... :p

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
it is :) u dont have to use them but.. some girl on the tennis today i saw jus shoved it in her undies... which i thought would be even more uncomfortable, especially when ur running

Amryllis

HSC
Hahaha~!! Are you sure she shoved them "IN" her undies? Maybe it's velcro under her skirt :p

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Amryllis said:
Hahaha~!! Are you sure she shoved them "IN" her undies? Maybe it's velcro under her skirt :p

nah seriously i was watchin her! well it looked like her undies.. maybe it was something over her undies.. but i swear she put it somewhere that looked like in her undies!

Amryllis

HSC
Hehehe~ Ok, Ok.. I'm pretty sure the girls wear shorts (that look like underwear) over their actual underwear coz their skirts are so damn short.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
Some of them do have pockets. And you quickly get used to it, not much of a hassle.

They're upside down and because the fabric is so stretchy, it's easy to get them in and out, but they also hold the ball in there because they're tight.

I know, i have them on a few of my tennis skirts.

(Taken out of context, these comments could sound rather sick, please do not interpret them so.)

Amryllis

HSC
HAHAHAHAH~!!! I didn't even think of those comments in a dirty way until I saw the last sentence! :p

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
oww wouldnt velcro on the indide of a skirt hurt? i mean, the ball is the soft side, so that means the velcro on your skirt would be the scratchy side.... running along with scratchy velcro ripping off several layers of skin? no thanks.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
apparently theres pockets :p i wouldnt know hehe i only used the ball holder thingies.. they were kinda uncomfortable but u got used to it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)