Women in Somalia forced by hardliners to shake their tits to check for unislamic bra (1 Viewer)

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
[size=+1]women in somalia forced by hardliners to shake their breasts[/size]
australian herald
tuesday 20th october, 2009

somalia’s hardline muslim extremists have ordered women to shake their breasts to determine if they are wearing "un-islamic" bras.

the orders have been carried out at gunpoint by a group called al shabaab, who are running the streets of mogadishu.

women are publicly inspected to see if they have natural firmness or if there is assistance from a bra.

the daily mail has reported that some women have been publicly whipped for wearing hidden undergarments, with insurgents claiming that it is a "deceptive" act to violate islam by wearing bras.

Al shabaab is attempting to impose a strict interpretation of sharia law over all somalia.

they have also been known to whip men caught without a beard.

The group has also banned movies, most musical events, dancing at wedding ceremonies and soccer playing.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/size]

Last edited by a moderator:

will-anal

Banned
HSC
Re: Women in Somalia forced by hardliners to shake their tits to check for unislamic

It's Somalia, who even gives a shit

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Re: Women in Somalia forced by hardliners to shake their tits to check for unislamic

lol

U.S.A

Banned
HSC

fucking lol. this is crazy shit guyz

U.S.A

Banned
HSC

i blame the niggers not the religion

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE...

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE...

SHAKE YO BOOTY!!!

caps

U.S.A

Banned
HSC

i think the Somalians are imitating their animalistic ancestors. I dont know, is it racist to say that? these days anything about the black man is deemed racist. just trying to get approval.

ay0_x

HSC

yeah unlike australia where you can drive down to george st any given saturday night and women will shake their tits for you without being forced.

U.S.A

Banned
HSC

yeah unlike australia where you can drive down to george st any given saturday night and women will shake their tits for you without being forced.
hahaha yeah but are they shaking it for the islams?

ay0_x

HSC

hahaha yeah but are they shaking it for the islams?
my grandpa came here on a holiday 3 months ago

one of the first things he saw bahahaha...

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

my grandpa came here on a holiday 3 months ago

one of the first things he saw bahahaha...
roflmfao!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)