wollongong uni discovery day (1 Viewer)

roadcone

HSC
about 50-60 people from my school are going, not me tho, but i thought they were going on thursday for some reason.. but i dunno im probably wrong

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yep im going on thursday. Slide Rule its just an opportunity to give yr 12 students a day in the life of a uni student. you pick certain lectures to go to. i forget most of what i picked, nutrition, students to students, some business lecture but i forget the rest. we dont have to wear uniform... does everyone else?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i went last year.
it was pretty good.
you get a showbag and i got a little ruler which i often use a bookmark and you get a cd wallet thingo. well we did last year anyway.
and it was good. you get to go to lectures and stuff and its fun.
i did some pyschology pd health lecture thingo. it was so fun. we got food if we answered questions correctly. i got a bag of tiny teddies and freddo frog coz im smart and got two questions right.
but yeah. its a really good day.

Jaydels

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
yep im going on thursday. Slide Rule its just an opportunity to give yr 12 students a day in the life of a uni student. you pick certain lectures to go to. i forget most of what i picked, nutrition, students to students, some business lecture but i forget the rest. we dont have to wear uniform... does everyone else?
im going on thursday too, we don't wear uniform either (yay!), but i have to miss the swimming carnival :(

HSC
yeah my school went (Inaburra)
Twas Fun.

My subjects anyway. ppl been tellin me it theirs were shit

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeh i went today! it was so good. im in luv with wollongong uni. its so gorgeous. but yeah my lectures were so fkn boring... oh well the day wasnt meant to be for the lectures. i luved the unibar and the live band.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)