Wollongong Early Entry Interview Advice (1 Viewer)

Lachycharts

Don't afraid of anything!
HSC
Hey,
Just applied for early entry at Wollongong University and just wondering if any of you could answer my questions as I am oblivious to how these interviews work. I applied for two courses (science - nuclear science and technology and medical and radiation physics - both part of the engineering faculty) but those interviews will be arranged by the head of the faculty. The other interviews are for an informatics course (either computer science or engineering).

Firstly, I must bring to the interview my "personal portfolio" - what does this include?
What questions will they most likely be asking me?
What should I wear?

Thanks for you help.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Hey,
Just applied for early entry at Wollongong University and just wondering if any of you could answer my questions as I am oblivious to how these interviews work. I applied for two courses (science - nuclear science and technology and medical and radiation physics - both part of the engineering faculty) but those interviews will be arranged by the head of the faculty. The other interviews are for an informatics course (either computer science or engineering).

Firstly, I must bring to the interview my "personal portfolio" - what does this include?
What questions will they most likely be asking me?
What should I wear?

Thanks for you help.
Hi,
1) When i applied for early entry i took a folder which contained my resume, any awards, year 10 certificate + results and also my trial marks (with rankings and all). I also had a written reference from my year advisor.

2) Questions include why you are interested in the course, how well do you plan to do for hsc (like estimate UAI), what uai is your trial marks roughly, your uac preferences and also general chat about yourself and your plans

3) Cloths just wear smart casual clothing, so you look neat, serious and confident.

Hope that helps, good luck

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)