Witness Question (1 Viewer)

richo90

HSC
Distinctive ideas are at the heart of every film.

In your view, what is a distinctive idea explored in Witness? Explain how this idea is developed through the film.

What did everyone think of this queston?
How many pages did you write?

guyzbabigal

HSC
richo90 said:
Distinctive ideas are at the heart of every film.

In your view, what is a distinctive idea explored in Witness? Explain how this idea is developed through the film.

What did everyone think of this queston?
How many pages did you write?
erm.. i wrote the collision of two worlds... how abt chu??? Urm... I thought it was okay!!! :) I wrote abt 9 pages...
u??

davzilla60

HSC
I though the question was alright. For the distinctive idea i used the general comparison between the Amish and urban world, and talked for about 10 pages about techniques used in certain scenes and the themes and innocence, corruption, community spirit and isolation.

All in all, i thought i did very well.

jwkhan

HSC
N/A
hey,

i too wrote abt the contrast b/w amish n west.. and how there is a cultural clash with weir emphasising the notion that the two cultures can meet buh neva merge. i then wrote abt differin scene which supports dis 'distinctive idea' lol..i wrote 9 pages...

i think i did pretty well.. was quite happi with ma response

SadisticPunishA

HSC
how is it possible to write 9 pages in 40mins... i did 5 pages and i thought that was good.

NeoTokyo

HSC
Well it depends on how compressed or messy your writing is. I too wrote about how the two cultures clash. I did this Module first. I wrote 11 pages (keeping in mind that I write extremely messy and big) in 35 minutes.

jirwin

HSC
i talked about the two cultures, innocence and violence. 4 pages but my writing is small-tiny.

liam89

HSC
I discussed the clashing of cultures (Amish and mainstream) and wrote 9 pages. I spent about 50 minutes on this question as I knew it was my best topic. I'm so glad english is over

isaacsohny

HSC
yeah.. this question is straight forward nicem easy....
I wrote about clash of cultures... this is the main theme not other words.. lol
i wrote bout contrast.. community vs individualism, pacifism vs violence, and clash occured by the development of relationships between sam and john, john and rachel..

ryn101

HSC
Yeah i think most did the clash of the two worlds, i did too. Did 8 pages of medium sized messy writing, hope i covered it all. Was the easiest question for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)