Winter Wish List 2006 (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
thanks. if i ever get around to it i WILL order it....

want one please. i seriously spent about 20 mins at bondi the other day looking at a poodlexbichon frise (lol spelling)
i want one so bad it hurts deep down

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
question... does anyone know if kate hurst's mini pea coat or the cardigan with the big buttons or the tweed trench is in shops yet?

Always

HSC
steph@nie said:
question... does anyone know if kate hurst's mini pea coat or the cardigan with the big buttons or the tweed trench is in shops yet?
I'm not sure about the trench, but both the pea coat and the cardi aren't instore yet. :( I'm dying to see the pea coat IRL!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Always said:
I'm not sure about the trench, but both the pea coat and the cardi aren't instore yet. :( I'm dying to see the pea coat IRL!
I know.. i really want all three but apparently the trench is $400-ish and the pea coat is $300-ish and i know i can't afford all three :(

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
melimoo said:
thanks. if i ever get around to it i WILL order it....

want one please. i seriously spent about 20 mins at bondi the other day looking at a poodlexbichon frise (lol spelling)
i want one so bad it hurts deep down
omg melimoo, they are the cutest dogs! my godsister has had one for YEARS. He's the only dog I will go near because he's so playful. He's a little old, so half of the time he loves just cuddling up. I love this dog to bits! It would honestly be like losing a close relative when he passes away. They don't shed hair either! Their hair is so fun to play with too lol

This is big coming from me, considering i HATE dogs and am allergic to them. But for some reason I'm not allergic to Max lol

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I don't usually gush over shoes but I found a gorgeous pair of ballet flats recently in one of those little asiany shoe stores. But when I said I was after a 9, the woman replied most of the shoes in the store only go up to a 7. I was like, "ehhh?"

That's never happened to me before. What sort of half-arsed shoe shop doesn't stock sizes 8 and up? Damn asians and their damn tiny feet and tiny everything else. :mad1:

I was bummed. BUMMED.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)