winter session (1 Viewer)

do14

HSC
does anyone know when you can enrol for winter session?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i think you can enrol now up to mid august

5c

HSC
can someone gimme a direct link to the winterschool courses offered dis yr.. cz i cant find it .. thaanks /

gman03

HSC
Never heard of a subject called "dis yr cz"

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
God, you guys are assholes. It's not like you didn't understand what they meant. Just because you take immaculate care in forming your post so people on the forum think you have some semblance of intellegece...who the fuck cares!?

gman03

HSC
I hreby publicly apologise for not understanding your question correctly and in the process being an arsehole because of I am illiterate.

May I ask which winter session gened will be offered this year which I can take to improve my literacy on english as well as net language?

Thanjks for the link +:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
You know, seriously, no one is ASKING for your worthless input. If you don't wan't to answer, just don't answer. I know you may think that a large post count may compensate for your defiency in other areas, but it doesn't.

Last edited:

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Curry said:
You know, seriously, no one is ASKING for your worthless input. If you don't wan't to answer, just don't answer. I know you may think that a large post count may compensate for your defiency in other areas, but it doesn't.
LOL
Maybe you are the one who should be taking things easy and respect other's input?

elfm

HSC
yea guys stop crying over something 99.9% of the population happen to be able to comprehend, with the remaining 0.1% being you

bLue_raiN

blah~
HSC
^
o_0

*coughs* sorry to crash your thread~ but...has anyone done a course called SOCA3410 Deviance ? (its run in winter session) .. and if so, how was it and what are the assessments like? =)

im thinking of dropping one of my current courses and doing one during winter session..cos the workload is just getting too much! lol ..I only have until the 31st to drop a course though (i think?)..so if I do choose to drop something, I just want to make sure I wont regret it

so..Do14, do you know which winter session course you're gonna do yet? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)