Winston (1 Viewer)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
This is a thread devoted to the beloved Winston.

I saw Winston today for the first time in 4 weeks.

This is due to the fact that it's also the first time I've been in Wentworth for a significant amount of time for the first time in 4 weeks.

We bitched about the noisy first years together. They were shocked when we started screaming out the exact same things they were screaming out, and then realised HEY maybe we're being really god damn loud. He then said he wanted to be famous - again - on BoS, and asked me to write a thread about him.

So here it is.

Well actually I was meant to write one about him in every forum, but I am lazy, and have many things due.

Winston's parts may have been made in China but he makes up for this by being amusing, sparkly, liking the Simpsons and his favourite colour is green. This will also possibly be his last semester at USyd, assuming he does not fail. USyd will never be the same without him. Who else will discuss poo so indepth as he does?

I believe I have fulfilled his wish to have a BoS thread all about him. If you have any comments, questions, concerns or complaints about this thread or about Winston, please direct them to Winston. All donations should be directed to myself.

Thank you.

lengy

HSC
I've only met him once ages ago and he seemed goofy to me. Since I haven't seen him since then he's made no impact on my existence and I couldn't care less if this was his last semester. Thank you and goodnight.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Wasn't Winston the mod who left aaaaaaaaages ago? And what course is he finishing?

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
yulia said:
Who else will discuss poo so indepth as he does?
I believe that I alone shall continue to crusade for the advocation of poo. Why? I continue to scrawl the word all over my fellow classmates lecture notes, the most famous to be blessed by the poo scribble being my fellow mod, jhakka.

Together, jhakka and I will continue, over Thai lunches in King Street, to request the colour, texture, consistency, odour, size and shape of poo.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
yes lala2, he banned himself quite a while ago. i believe over a year ago. but i'm not sure - my concept of timespans isn't always fantastical. he's a geek and therefore is completing computer science.

ujuphleg - i hope you also take an interest in the toilet paper. it's all about the ply.

hi acmilan! why are you in the usyd forum? TRAITORER TO USYD?!

Collin

HSC
N/A
I see that poofter in Madsen way too often - but he still gives me a raging hard-on each time our eyes meet.

Winston

HSC
This thread deserves to be stickied, i cannot stress how important it is.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Phwoar! We have been graced by teh Winston!

Winston it appears you may have some competition from Huy. He has also requested a thread, one that is better than yours.

Brace yourselves people.

Winston

HSC
Do not betray me, Huy does not deserver a thread :p he may have a post if you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)