Winnie the Pooh as an Imag Journey (1 Viewer)

Kat 18

HSC
hey guys....i have to do an analysis on winnie the pooh as an imaginary journey and im finding it really hard cos i dont really understand how winnie the pooh is an imaginative journey. like i get that its imaginative cos the animals talk etc but do you think there's anything deeper that can be said about winnie the pooh as an imaginary journey? any help would be greatly appreciated

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Is this one of the supplementary texts of your own choosing? If so, i would recommend something more complex and intellectual if you want good marks.

Mm_cookies

Banned
HSC
i agree, however if this was not of your own choosing. you could write about how the children go through an imagintive journey everythime they watch the show
the fact the animals talk and
how christopher robin's 100 acre wood is also a figment of the imagination!
if possible change you text!
sorry if this wasnt any help

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Anthropomorphism is a major part in the winnie the pooh series. As people have said above regarding "sophisticated texts", a more sophisticated version of winnie the pooh would be the old ones like "house at pooh corner". Some of the poems A.A. Milne write in there are very good. Heres link to some of the poems that might help you http://www.whimsy.org.uk/child_verse.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)