William Blue College reviews (1 Viewer)

iletogv

HSC
N/A
Hi guys, could you please give me some reviews about william blue college? I am planning to do something new so I decided to do a hospitality course. Thanks!

KidDang

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm doing my degree full-time and William Blue part-time its so easily manageable. They have a diploma completely online and adv diploma combining online classes as well as face-to-face. Being at North Sydney they're 5mins from the city and if you join we can help each other out. Such an outstanding careers team that surpasses the unis by far, so far I had the chance to work in Grace Hotel, Hilton and the good food and wine show. I'll be undertaking my placement next trim so really excited!!

pm me for more info

joeyT93

HSC
Hey KidDang,

I have a friend who is interested in joining William Blue College but is still worried about joining it in terms of job prospects and course fees?. Although I know each course has its own set fees and structure (i.e. learning + other course stuff), would you mind telling me how much the course fees are on average? and I also saw on their website that classes range from 8am to 10pm, so has there actually been classes that finish at 10am? Lastly would I be guaranteed employment after my course or is there some sort of waiting process to find employment?

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)