Will women not go for you because your bisexual? (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I don't particularly care...I mean, theres always the risk you could leave me for another woman, so if you're bi, you're not changing much, just the risk of you leaving for a man needs to be factored in...I figure if you're with me, then who cares if you perve on both teams?

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
Gavrillo said:
Jeez, afterparties are such fun experiences. For the past few weeks I've been lining a few women up for after formal fun but two days ago it got out that I take a shining to men, too.

At our formal afterparty none of the girls wanted anything to do with me. I asked why and they mumbled something about taking it in the batty - which I don't so nerr.

Anywho, question: Should I hide my bisex. when talking to women? Do they not like us?

P.S - I'm hawt.
yes..and no...

HSC
Gavrillo said:
Jeez, afterparties are such fun experiences. For the past few weeks I've been lining a few women up for after formal fun but two days ago it got out that I take a shining to men, too.

At our formal afterparty none of the girls wanted anything to do with me. I asked why and they mumbled something about taking it in the batty - which I don't so nerr.

Anywho, question: Should I hide my bisex. when talking to women? Do they not like us?

P.S - I'm hawt.
well...im not really the person to talk to about this....so i dont know...

this has been another useless post by harleQuin

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't have a problem with straight/gay/bi in general, but I wouldn't get romantically involved with someone who says they are bisexual. I don't know, I guess I really like masculinity, and knowing my boyfriend could be with a guy and enjoy it would kind of take away from that and therefore a major part of the attraction is gone.

So yeah, I don't have a problem with bisexuality or homosexuality, its just not an issue nowadays, I believe we cannot chose our sexuality, that it is something we are born with, but I wouldn't date someone who was bisexual. I guess its the same principle with smokers, I would never date a smoker, but I don't have a problem with people smoking in general because even though its not my lifestyle in the end im not the one affected (don't go off on some tangent about passive smoking and shit, its the principle here) and people should be able to do whatever makes them happy as long as it doesn't impede the happiness of another.

malkin86

HSC
Gavrillo, that you're bi might also just be a convienient excuse, or it could be the sum of your quirks, (percieved or real) together was too much for these girls.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Ms 12 said:
I don't have a problem with straight/gay/bi in general, but I wouldn't get romantically involved with someone who says they are bisexual. I don't know, I guess I really like masculinity, and knowing my boyfriend could be with a guy and enjoy it would kind of take away from that and therefore a major part of the attraction is gone.

So yeah, I don't have a problem with bisexuality or homosexuality, its just not an issue nowadays, I believe we cannot chose our sexuality, that it is something we are born with, but I wouldn't date someone who was bisexual. I guess its the same principle with smokers, I would never date a smoker, but I don't have a problem with people smoking in general because even though its not my lifestyle in the end im not the one affected (don't go off on some tangent about passive smoking and shit, its the principle here) and people should be able to do whatever makes them happy as long as it doesn't impede the happiness of another.
are you suggesting that gay/bisexual guys are not masculine? cos fuck that, i like guys for their masculinity, personally if i wanted a girly effeminate-acting boy i'd just be straight y'know

ariande

The Don
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
I don't like Bi's because they seem to go through periods of being interested in one sex, then the other, then the other.. One guy who i talk to one day, ignores me the next.. And of course it's too much to say that he's not interested in guys anymore. Nooooo he just has to IGNORE doesn't he. dick head. That's why I hate bi's. If they could not have periods of being so biased towards a gender, then i would trust them.

That's 2 bisexuals now.
Can you please not generalise like that? I'm bisexual, however I have a boyfriend and I do not go through period of liking one sex, and then the other. If I love someone, then I love only them and no one else. If I'm single, I am equally attracted to both genders at all times.

How can you say something so ridiculous as "I hate bi's." I mean honestly. You have not met all of them, each person is unique and each person will have a different outlook on their life and a different approach to their sexuality, be it straight, gay OR bi. Simply because you've met two bi people who talk to you one minute and then don't the next is no reason to degrade all of them. How do you know that they weren't just regular dickheads? How does being bi make them more likely to act in that way?

Grow up m' dear.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
withoutaface said:
Bisexuals are often just gays in denial.

and homophobes are just gays in denial.

i wouldnt have any problems with it. i agree with Sophie, there would be a higher chance of seeing him pash another guy... yay!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Shut up everyone.

The reason girls aren't into u as much is because you're bisexual, which is not what they're into, they want a straight guy.

/end discussion.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
AsyLum said:
Women dont go for me, cos im ugly, anti-social and a dickhead, and im straight. So don't worry, its not your fault. You may just be as ugly/uglier than me.
awww...you're not ugly :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
johnson said:
are you suggesting that gay/bisexual guys are not masculine? cos fuck that, i like guys for their masculinity, personally if i wanted a girly effeminate-acting boy i'd just be straight y'know

To me a part of masculinity is in liking females, hard to explain, but yeah, to me, liking a guy takes away from your masculinity.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
awww... poor gavvy. tho worry, i still <3 your sense of humour. :)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Of course a part of your masculinity is to not like gays. Tough guys bash gays and then go home and beat on their wife, this type of guy gets girls wet.

dreamer7

HSC
I used to like a guy who is bisexual. I liked him before I found out, but when someone told me he got with a guy, it didn't really bother me. It didn't change the fact that I liked him. What really annoys me though, is that he hides his sexuality, like he's ashamed of it or something. I believe that you should be more open about it, people will respect you for being truthful to yourself rather than pretending you're something that you are not.

X

xeuyrawp

dreamer7 said:
I used to like a guy who is bisexual. I liked him before I found out, but when someone told me he got with a guy, it didn't really bother me. It didn't change the fact that I liked him. What really annoys me though, is that he hides his sexuality, like he's ashamed of it or something. I believe that you should be more open about it, people will respect you for being truthful to yourself rather than pretending you're something that you are not.
I totally agree. Being ashamed of it and not being out is a real turn-off for me.

But, there are a lot of factors when it comes to someone being able to tell people.

ManlyChief

Manly: 7 miles from Sydney, 1000 miles from care
HSC
Now I'm not a girl but, personally, I think bisexual folks (both lads and lassies) who are comfortable with their sexuality are just as hot as anyone else - and often even a little hotter because of their sexuality maturity.

I refuse to accept that anyone is 100% 'hetrosexual' or 'homosexual' and the sooner we all accept that fact the more fun life will be. :)

Love and hugs to all from Manly.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ManlyChief said:
Now I'm not a girl but, personally, I think bisexual folks (both lads and lassies) who are comfortable with their sexuality are just as hot as anyone else - and often even a little hotter because of their sexuality maturity.

I refuse to accept that anyone is 100% 'hetrosexual' or 'homosexual' and the sooner we all accept that fact the more fun life will be. :)

Love and hugs to all from Manly.
with an avatar like that of course you are bi haha :)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
ariande said:
Can you please not generalise like that? I'm bisexual, however I have a boyfriend and I do not go through period of liking one sex, and then the other. If I love someone, then I love only them and no one else. If I'm single, I am equally attracted to both genders at all times.

How can you say something so ridiculous as "I hate bi's." I mean honestly. You have not met all of them, each person is unique and each person will have a different outlook on their life and a different approach to their sexuality, be it straight, gay OR bi. Simply because you've met two bi people who talk to you one minute and then don't the next is no reason to degrade all of them. How do you know that they weren't just regular dickheads? How does being bi make them more likely to act in that way?

Grow up m' dear.

did anti-mathimites post get deleted?

anywho, I think maybe its only the stupid trendy prissy girls who pretend to like girls and occasionally get with them because they're stupid whorish attention seeking tweens that want male attention.

I know a few bi guys. Tell you the truth, some bisexual guys, you wouldnt be able to tell they're bi unless they told you/caught them in the act.

I thought about this not long ago, about dating a guy that was bi, and thought at first things would be rather interesting in some odd way, but then I thought it might lead to heartbreak, but that was my random thought of the day today.

Generally, one of those things you best not think about because you're not in the situation at present.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)