Will this combination work? (1 Viewer)

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
Hi, i just wanna ask a question about the course structure for B_bus. i was wondering for 2nd B_bus can i take a submajor during autumn and do my electives during spring and finally take my major during 3rd yr, or do i have to do my major during 2nd yr and do electives and submajor during 3rd yr. i hope i didnt make it to confusing 4 every1.

my plan
1st yr=core subjects
2nd yr
- Autumn=submajor
- Spring=electives (or vice versa for 2nd yr spring & autumn)
3rd yr=major
can i do that combination or do i have to take my major 2nd yr is wat im tryin to say

i hope that made it easier to undertstand, any help would once again be appreciated.

Logistics

HSC
As far as I know, you can do what ever subject want when you want but if it has a pre-requesite than you have to do that first

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
That's correct. After your first year, you can do your subjects in whatever order you like, as long as you meet prerequisites. You will have to plan your subjects for both your 2nd and 3rd year and draw it out to make sure you can still finish your course in 3 years. Also, check the timetables to make sure the subjects are offered in the semester you want to do them in. For majors like Accounting and Finance, this usually isn't a problem, but for the other ones you might have to plan more carefully.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
thanx guys for your replies.

so wat your saying is that i for my 1st semseter of 2nd yr, i can do some subjects from my major, some from my submajor and some of my electives (obviously only 4 subjects altogether.....lol), all for my 2nd yr autumn semester and it would still be all cool. if that is true, that would be heaps cool i rekon....... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited:

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
slinky said:
so wat your saying is that i for my 1st semseter of 2nd yr, i can do some subjects from my major, some from my submajor and some of my electives (obviously only 4 subjects altogether.....lol), all for my 2nd yr autumn semester and it would still be all cool. if that is true, that would be heaps cool i rekon....... :cool: :cool: :cool:
so does ne1 hav an idea regarding my scenario.......thanx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)