will they ever ask....? (1 Viewer)

lyk-wateva

HSC
would they ever as a question on a specific poem?
e.g.

My perspectives were veiled” – Your Paris, Ted Hughes. To what extent has the representation of your text and other material heightened your understanding of Conflicting Perspectives?

q3thefish

HSC
Anything could happen. Well, the english markers/teachers are the devil's spawn.

HSC
if they were to do that they would have to provide you with the poem.
it is very unlikely they will.

(this is according to my teacher)

moshi.bum

HSC
Very unlikely that they will but if they were feeling mean, they could. And they aren't obligated to give you the poem either because you're meant to know the set text, i.e. all 6 poems.

HSC
Very unlikely that they will but if they were feeling mean, they could. And they aren't obligated to give you the poem either because you're meant to know the set text, i.e. all 6 poems.
doubt you're meant to know 6 poems. in module B you are definatly not required to know all speeches, thats for sure. not all schools studied the same poems. like i said according to my teacher they need to give you the poem if they specify.
they've done this in the past apparently and its caused issues.

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
doubt you're meant to know 6 poems. in module B you are definatly not required to know all speeches, thats for sure. not all schools studied the same poems. like i said according to my teacher they need to give you the poem if they specify.
they've done this in the past apparently and its caused issues.
Not true, they have specified in the past and all the people do the same poems/speeches. There should be seven of them. If they specify a speech, well they will specify a poem. You will NOT get the poem either. A lot of us (myself included) cbb remembering all the poems so we're just going into the HSC hoping for the best. Maybe the night before i'l look at what i've got on the other poems but it wouldn't anything substantial. It causes issues but thats the way it is unfortunately.

IF they specified the question would have at the end, make reference to 'poem/speech' and at least one other poem/speech of your choosing.

HSC
Not true, they have specified in the past and all the people do the same poems/speeches. There should be seven of them. If they specify a speech, well they will specify a poem. You will NOT get the poem either. A lot of us (myself included) cbb remembering all the poems so we're just going into the HSC hoping for the best. Maybe the night before i'l look at what i've got on the other poems but it wouldn't anything substantial. It causes issues but thats the way it is unfortunately.

IF they specified the question would have at the end, make reference to 'poem/speech' and at least one other poem/speech of your choosing.
my teachers marked HSC papers before and what i said before is what she told us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)