Will the Liberals support the Internet censorship scheme now? (1 Viewer)

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
My uncle sits on the board for Telstra, he lives in Canada but was recently flown down for a matter connected with the internet censorship and National Broadband Network. He's told me that the internet censorship will be decided upon in a matter of weeks.

To paraphrase him, the Government has fielded projects, such as the NBN, for a recession that never really happened and it's now in the very awkward position of either having to spend $43 billion on something no-one really wants or having to lose face by pulling out of it. He said that a lot of other matters, such as internet censorship are tied in with this. Just a little news exclusive for BOS ;)

I know reading it, it doesn't really make sense. He explained it much more clearly to me >_<

Last edited:

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A
Despite his personal views, I don't see the shadow cabinet adopting the same position as the government. Abbott himself said that in order to differentiate his style of leadership from Turnbull he would be more consultative. He is still beholden to the party.

HSC
Uni Grad
If they do implement it, please let a cronulla style riot x 790426262^67351329262 hit parliament house.

Like, no survivors.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
i think it is a good thing as all of you are nerds who spend too much time on the internet anyway

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
does anyone even moderate these forums anymore? because fuck i have been getting away with some RIDICULOUS stuff lately

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)