Will Rudd surpass Keating? (2 Viewers)

Dooga

HSC
rudd is shit
keating was way better than rudd
howard is the best

HSC
Yes Rudd is calm and he isn't rude. The differences end about there.

Ruddisms:(lines i've heard him mutter at the dispatch box)
To Turnbull:
"The member for goldman sachs, the leader of the opposition"
"He could, infact he probably has hired every environmental advisor in Australia and still take his cues from Heifer"
"The leader of the opposition and the shadow treasurer attempting to explain their position to the liberal partyroom could best be described as the lost leading the blind"
"Don't worry Malcolm you'll get to throw your two cents in, (Albo:Two cents?) well I doubt he'd be willing to part with any more than that"
"It would far more useful for the parliament to hear the member for O'conners views on the matter as he is far more likely to lead the liberal party to the next election than the member for Wentworth"

On Julie Bishop:
"I thank the minister for finance and deregulation for his question, well I'm pretty sure he wrote originally Mr speaker"
"I'd began to wonder if the deputy leader of the opposition was still allowed to speak during question"
"Jules the grown ups are speaking"

On Costello:
"Captain courageous over there, the would be prime minister without any intestinal fortitude whatsoever. Mr I would like to be prime minister but whoops I'll sit back and let it pass me by again"
"He has lived all his life to challenge labor party politics but will forever be too much of a coward to take on the leadership of his party where he might be able to do something about it"
These are awesome! :D

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Most popular =/= best prime minister

Malcolm Turnbull, if he had a hope in hell of ever getting elected, would surely be the greatest PM Australia has ever known.

walkahz

HSC
Rudd is fucking shit. He has put us that far into debt it isnt even funny. Bring back Johnny.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
Rudd is fucking shit. He has put us that far into debt it isnt even funny.
By "that far into debt" do you mean debt levels similar to previous ones in Australian history? Id est: the lowest in the Western world?

Sure, I'd prefer no debt, but let's not delude ourselves by buying into the Coalition's hype machine.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Most popular =/= best prime minister

Malcolm Turnbull, if he had a hope in hell of ever getting elected, would surely be the greatest PM Australia has ever known.
I actually agree with you there.

While I'd prefer Hockey as the leader of the opposition party, I'd prefer Turnbull as Prime Minister over him. And Costello over both of them. But that chance is gone now, as far as I am aware :(

Cowbell

HSC
what a fuckin surprise- conservative dickwads being closed minded.
the only time anything gets done in this country is when labor is in power.

btw what the fuck kind of right wing party calls themselves "Liberal"? AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS?
they're all absolute fucktards.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
what a fuckin surprise- conservative dickwads being closed minded.
Okay cool so criticism = close-mindedness?

the only time anything gets done in this country is when labor is in power.

What exactly has Rudd achieved? Can you name anything good Rudd has done?

Rudd does not get things done.
This is how he works:

Step 1: Announce bold promise to fix/reform/tackle [insert issue]
Step 2: Commission white paper/report/etc
Step 3: Consult widely with stakeholders
Step 4: Get distracted by something else in the news cycle
Step 5: Have some committee meetings
Step 6: More consultation (even if no one shows up to the information sessions)
Step 7: Backpedal from major reform and launch a rebranded but otherwise similar/identical service/policy or make minor tweaks only
Step 8: Congratulate everyone on a job well done

For examples refer to: Indigenous Agenda, Health, Tax/Welfare, Defence, Climate Change, Employment, Workplace Relations, etc

(thanks to loquasagacious)

Last edited:

pman

Banned
HSC
no, krudd cannot surpase keating as the best PM australia has ever had, it would require keating to be the best (whixh he isn't) and krudd to be better (which he isn't), he may however overtake keating as the biggest bag of douche we've had running this country

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)