Will my work be marked first? (1 Viewer)

dolbinau

HSC
My student number is the lowest in the school but I'm not alphabetically first. In the HSC exam I sit in the first seat (as they do it in order of student number).

Will my work be marked first from my Cohort?

Guh *thinks of biasness*

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
retard, the papers are split up between hundreds of markers, 50-250 will be marked first at the same time

dolbinau

HSC
Yeah, I forgot about other schools, lol. But I mean from my marking centre.

And regarding if it matters, It probably doesn't but to me of course it matters otherwise I wouldn't fucking ask the question, would I? :p

missashy

HSC
retards, dont you know your wrong - 1 teacher per school usually, so if your class is small they mark it by school by school
and actually it is a very good question as if you are marked first the expectations of the teacher wont be as high whereas near the end the teacher gets stressed and tired of hearing the same boring crap or hears something really good and so the expectation rises for the next hsc-er paper his going to mark
:)

missashy

HSC
lols no worries, i stress about this too !
hopefully your marked first, i however sit right at the end :(

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
no offence but although yes that situation seems plausible it is not suppose to happen lol so why worry i mean its not like u will truly ever know if it was because of when it was marked or because ur shit that u got the marks u did so why worry lol u cant change / know

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
It will depend on the how the subject divides up the papers.

For Modern History we usually only get bundles of 20. Sometimes though we can get larger bundles, depending on the question e.g. some of the more obscure personalities might have only one school but over 30 students (Kita Ikki for instance a couple of years ago) so they kept the lot together as one bundle.

It is possible that a large school group will not only be marked by different markers but even different groups within the same question.

For the personality questions in Modern History there are four tables each marking the same questions (at least for the first few days and then we break up into smaller personalities and one or two tables stick with the Russians and the other two tables finish the Germans). It is therefore possible for a large group to be marked at three different tables with each bundle having only 20 scripts.

When we get the bundles they are in numerical order as that is the order down the marking page, which means that the order you sit in the exam room is the order that we get them given to us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)