Will my English ranking boost my overall assessment mark? (1 Viewer)

BoyNextDoor

HSC
runnable said:
Lol I thought I had it pretty clear.

So basically your do NOT get the 4th highest external mark to be your internal mark if you are ranked 4th and so on. Essentially only the first and last in your cohort get the corresponding external mark.

Everyone in between gets allocated their marks by also examining the difference in marks instead of purely based on your internal rank.
lol
Sorry about that.

I sort of understand it now, but I don't know which post to believe. Whether to believe yours or the other persons.

Thanks anyway.

runnable

HSC
Do what logic dictates ;).

If a person is ranked 50 by 2 marks after the person ranked 1st. Do you think he deserves the "50 highest external mark to be his internal mark"? Obviously not.

Fat Fung

HSC
so if u dun mind to explain~~

what if some1 with a 50 internal mark (ranked, lets say 10th over 15)
and suddenly he got 85 in his/her exam.... (possibly 3rd or 4th in the class)

what would their internal mark be... lets say the skool is somewhere in the 200-300

runnable

HSC
Fat Fung said:
so if u dun mind to explain~~

what if some1 with a 50 internal mark (ranked, lets say 10th over 15)
and suddenly he got 85 in his/her exam.... (possibly 3rd or 4th in the class)

what would their internal mark be... lets say the skool is somewhere in the 200-300
That cannot be easily calculated. The person's internal mark may be 50/100 but what is the internal mark of the 1st ranked? 51/100?

The person will keep their external mark for their external mark and will receive moderated internal marks, according to difference between him internal mark with the 1st ranked's internal mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)