will improving my marks help my atar? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
"studying and crap" does not improve mark all that much. You gotta look at how you study before you put in worthless hours and see which way is the most effective

theind1996

HSC
N/A
I DON't KNOW! :/
What is it ??
Haven't you heard the law of marks? Jeez.

The amount of work done for a subject is inversely proportional to the HSC mark for that subject. (very srs).

Siddy123

HSC
how cute raufmalik and mrslick do the same subjects and share the same signature quote and also quote other comments the same way.. ( quote on bottom) <3

Last edited:

Siddy123

HSC
uhh how? if your marks are higher then your atar will be higher?

and to the ones who said no based on attitude if i actually studied and crap and tried harder will it get better/better marks?
doesnt the fact that Nooblet94 starts the following paragraph with.. "On a more serious note", give you any sort of indication that he is perhaps trolling or being sarcastic.

geeeez people
we've got a Shadowdude 2.0 over here

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
I don't know if these guys are serious or just playing along with the joke. For their sake, I hope it's the latter.

Siddy123

HSC
I don't freakin get the point bro. If i do good in a subject, i will get shit marks in the HSC?? LOL
of course u will!
because if u get good in a subject that automatically downgrades ur scaled aggregate allowing a bonding between two metals to occur, leaving us a contemporary artistic revolution which is further personified within the tangent lying to the curve y=x at the point of mount olympus.

TROL MUCH.

Mr Slick

Banned
HSC
N/A
come on dude
im being srs.... what u on about??
of course u will!
because if u get good in a subject that automatically downgrades ur scaled aggregate allowing a bonding between two metals to occur, leaving us a contemporary artistic revolution which is further personified within the tangent lying to the curve y=x at the point of mount olympus.

TROL MUCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)