Will I lose marks...? (1 Viewer)

littledrummer

When writing about imaginative journeys i only have two aspects: speculation and inspiration. i dont find time to write about a third aspect, is this bad?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

nomz

oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there 3 different aspects???????? we weren't taught any of them!!!!!!! I'm so screwed aren't i?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :(

eth

HSC
nook said:
oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there 3 different aspects???????? we weren't taught any of them!!!!!!! I'm so screwed aren't i?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :(
Breaking up journeys into 3 different aspects is simply one of the many ways to teach the course. There is no reason to panic if you havn't learned it that way, nor should you panic if you did. Just deal with the question the way you see best suited.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yep or jus throw it into the introduction and allude to it frequently in ur esssay if u really wanna use it

S

Shuter

Yeah I had no freaking clue about 3 parts to it? Oh well I'm sure I can make up something.

Candypants

I guess if you do the two aspects well enough you won't lose marks; you'll only be slightly at fault if the quality of canditates this year are really fast writers and get more information in than you. They do say quality, not quantity... but I'd at least try to make reference to the third to prove that you know it.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
3 different aspects : BOS definition : imagination, inspiration and speculation datz it.... i just said all of those aspects in my thesis...actually my thesis was pretty similar to BOS thesis lol i just mucked around with the wordz... hope i dunt looze markz tho....!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)