Wilfred Owen (1 Viewer)

HSC
the last laugh is my favourite one, I think you can link it very nicely with the send off, as they both make use of a sinister/evil scene of personification, send off uses a lamp and last laugh uses guns :)

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
Casmira said:
the last laugh is my favourite one, I think you can link it very nicely with the send off, as they both make use of a sinister/evil scene of personification, send off uses a lamp and last laugh uses guns :)

speaking of The send off Casmira.. have you added those notes yet or are you just stealing mine :p

katie said:
For wilfred owen we are doind the send of, dulce et decorum est and Anthem for doomed youth. I need 2 orts for this... could anyone help me? im finding this poetry harder then i thought.
umm what are you going to do if they ask for a specific one and its not one of those?

johnny_87

HSC
im using send-off, dulce and anthem if i get the choice. use 3 if you want a top answer (as long as you have enough detail on 3).

chinkyeye

HSC
krazie_kenji said:
Has anybody studied the Last Laugh?

We never did it but apparently its one of the pescribed peoms we need to know.

Heres the list:
Send Off
Athem for Doomed Youth
Dulce et Decorum Est
The Next War
Last Laugh
Futility
WTF!!!!! so is "the alst laugh" gonna be prescirbed in this section??how'd u find out???

just jessie

HSC
chinkyeye said:
WTF!!!!! so is "the alst laugh" gonna be prescirbed in this section??how'd u find out???

have you seriously not done it??? how could you not of, it was there from word go!

hope you learn it in time. but it is fairly easy and one of my favourite poems out of them all.

Necros87

meh
HSC
N/A
damo676767 said:
i am gonna use all 6

this is my fav topic

you shuld be shot, im lucky if i can spell dalce et dacorum est let alone rember the techniquesand we usually need two or more, this is the section i got 1 for in the trials

anyway, what im doing it will depend on teh question, but look on the bright side, this time tomorow, we will be rid of the taint that is wilfred owen :) :) :) :) :)

datacore

HSC
yeah, i'd be so dead if they asked any, i've only focused on 2 the whole year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)