wild talkz on jin yong (or ne other writer) (1 Viewer)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mercury
i assume you have the whole set at home? i already have fei hu wai zhuang... hmm, but i want to have the whole set.
nearly... =p dunt haf lian chen jue ><!!! n the worst thing is, i haf neva read it!!! ='(

Originally posted by mercury

and lu ding ji was really attractive when i read it, jin yong made wei xiao bao a really funny character, a gangster type yet not really that annoying... :p
lolz, i recon ey... he is no "da xia" not even good martial arts techniques... some gangster on da street... yea, some critics say tis the summit of jin yong's production, but i really lyk other works lyk shen diao or tian long ba bu...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
okz, since pplz who are chinese ain't so active (aprt from some individuals) and some non chinese are particuarly acitve in a chinese forum (for some reasons i dunno, not mentioning any names) , lemme try to do soemthing different... here's an extract of sky dragon 8 parts...

*edit: url deleted due to copyryte*

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
for those of u read this novel... i reckon... as clever as a zhu would prolly realize that xiao feng is referin to himself in dat anecdote...cuz a dumb ass lyk me does in his first read of the novel... so y does she still say that "the kid is lyk a savage" to upset him??

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
ahh!!!!!!
photocopied!!!
is that legal..
you are infringing on copyrights~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^
they gonna get you now..
big brother..

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jay2000
ahh!!!!!!
photocopied!!!
is that legal..
you are infringing on copyrights~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^
they gonna get you now..
big brother..

uhm good pt... i was finkin abt that when i upload the jpgz... okz, off they go...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jay2000
well..not like i really care..lol~~~ :p
lolz, i noe... but just on the safe side... i dun wanna end up in a law sue, and some lawyer chasin me for 20 million bucks ... =p blehz...

thx tho, jay 2000

Wenn QQ

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by xiao1985
i heard the eight parts each corresponds to a character in the novel... just forgot whu's to whu... =p bleh
Hey Xiao, managed to find the background info again, here's the stuff (roughly):

"Tian Long Ba Bu" are the eight great gods from Buddist mythologies, and their nature were said to have been reflected upon eight seperate characters in this Jin Yong novel (Don't mind if I type in Chinese right? As it'd probably be entirely incomprehensible using Pinyin)

족Ƿ

ɳ

ҹ桱

¥ޡĽݸ

ޡľ

ޡ

Ħȡ

Ǭš

Try this site for explainations and details:

http://www.lnbtv.com.cn/2004/2004-4/a3-1.htm

Cheerio.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz, abt time!!! wen qq... u should have bein here way earlie... only 2 posts??? u got a lot of work to do now... ^^

btw thx for the info... appreciate it... =)

edit: my god.... update ur status already... >.< '

Last edited:

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
:p i'm digging up an old thread here

i just re-read She Diao Ying Xiong Zhuan (Da Mo Ying Xiong Zhuan) and Shen Diao Xia Lu these days. Sigh. Jin Yong is truly a master of literature. How can anyone get tired of his novels?

btw xiao, help me out with some pinyin here =P
if you spell 侶 "lu", how would you spell 陸? and 雄 is xiong yeah?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
first one lu has two dots on top of the u's... but since u can't really type it, most chinese software uses "v" to replace the u with two dots on top... so u have "lv" if for inputtin pinyin in softwares, but yeh u shoudl have two dots ^^b

and the second one is just lu =)

and OMG!!! melon reads jin yong!!! =D

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
ohhhhhh, thanks xiao!

i didn't know mandarin pinyin had...accents?

yeah of course i read jinyong =D i started reading Yi Tian Tu Long Ji in yr 2, that's one of my favs too :)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
meLoncoLLie said:
ohhhhhh, thanks xiao!

i didn't know mandarin pinyin had...accents?

yeah of course i read jinyong =D i started reading Yi Tian Tu Long Ji in yr 2, that's one of my favs too :)
OMGOMG!!! i first started yi tian tu long ji as well!!! ^^ but that was at yr 3 or 4 or something... =p

taht day changed my life =D
*sighs dreamily~~~~~

ZJ NingNing

HSC
I read Shen Diao Xia Lu when I was in primary school and when i got up to the part where Xiao Long Nu was raped, I was like :burn: . and yeah...

anyone read Step In the Past, Xun Qin Ji?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)