Wife stabs husband 'in the abdomen after a fight over a computer password' (1 Viewer)

Just.Snaz

HSC
Re: LMFAO! Wife stabs husband 'in the abdomen after a fight over a computer password'

Explosions Hurt said:
I'm not laughing at the kid, I find the situation quite disturbing, but I'm laughing at the fact that the man was killed for not giving the women a computer password.

You've got to grant me that, it IS pretty funny. Wouldn't you agree?
uh no.

Didn't you read what I said?

The article said that the guy had threatened many times before to leave the four year relationship. There is definitely more to it. I bet whoever wrote the article emphasised the password thing so people like yourself will be thinking
OMG HOW STUPID, WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!?

But if you put all the pieces together and try to think logically, you can obviously see that it wasn't that simple.

HSC
Re: LMFAO! Wife stabs husband 'in the abdomen after a fight over a computer password'

Just.Snaz said:
uh no.

Didn't you read what I said?

The article said that the guy had threatened many times before to leave the four year relationship. There is definitely more to it. I bet whoever wrote the article emphasised the password thing so people like yourself will be thinking
OMG HOW STUPID, WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!?

But if you put all the pieces together and try to think logically, you can obviously see that it wasn't that simple.
JESUS CHRIST! Obviously there is a much larger story behind the murder, apart from the password (lol), but I'm just saying, in that context, it is funny.

Crucify me if you like, but that's my thoughts.

JSBboag

HSC

That wife needed a back hand to put her back her place.

Just.Snaz

HSC

Explosions Hurt said:
JESUS CHRIST! Obviously there is a much larger story behind the murder, apart from the password (lol), but I'm just saying, in that context, it is funny.

Crucify me if you like, but that's my thoughts.
lol in that context? If anything, you are disregarding the context.. haha..

Yeah nm, they're your thoughts. It's just a lil disturbing that the bit that you were most affected by was the password issue..

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC

JSBboag said:
That wife needed a back hand to put her back her place.
Did you just try and make a joke out of hitting womenz?

Fuck off out of here.

JSBboag

HSC

blue_chameleon said:
Did you just try and make a joke out of hitting womenz?

Fuck off out of here.
oi, how dare you say i was joking, i am deadly serious!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)