Wide Feet!!!! (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Does anyone else have the problem of having wide feet! Ugh it sucks! So many cute shoes... so many of them are too narrow!!!!

Any fav shops to find shoes to fit your wide feet without having to wear grandma shoes? Any foot binding techniques that may work lol?

bubble_tea

i have the same prob!!

I'm a size 7-7.5, but my feet are as long as a size 6?
hmm.. i wear heels with a thick strap goin across or closed shoes..
no luxury in wearing heels with thin straps cuz they make my feet look fat. :(

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
im a size 5-6 and it’s quite difficult to find shoe cos i have small but wide feet as well (deformed thanks to 3yrs of wearing chucks in highschool)

from experience, dont buy tall pointy shoes, boots and stilettos kills.. stick to pretty flat rounded toes shoes, open toes short heels or kitten heels shoes.

Lennie

braindrainedAsh said:
Does anyone else have the problem of having wide feet! Ugh it sucks! So many cute shoes... so many of them are too narrow!!!!

Any fav shops to find shoes to fit your wide feet without having to wear grandma shoes? Any foot binding techniques that may work lol?

Haha. I too, am blessed with wide and ungraceful feet :p

If I am in love with a narrow shoe, i always slog it out. after one night, They shape to your foot anyway. Its the only answer :p

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
My feet are like f*cking bricks. They're wide and size 10. Stupid feet.

I just have to look around for shoes, some fit, some don't. Ocaassionally squish them into gorgeous shoes, but only for a short time. I've got these leather thongs with a metal buckle thing and they're dressy and comfy at the same time, since the straps aren't constricting.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
hmmm you're lucky you just have wide feet.
The part of my foot where the sole is, is really wide, but going towardsmy ankle i have a really narrow foot.
yep my feet are screwed... and a size 9-10. It's really hard to find good shoes that fit. or any shoes that fit.

nuclear chick

HSC
i have a problem with long thin feet, very frustrating when the only shoes i can find are suited to people with wider feet

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
yaaay, someone else with my problem!!!! i used to go to peter Sheppard in the city. they have *some* funky european shoes, but the rest are grandma - like and they are all friggin expensive. my advice is, accept that some shoes won't fit ur foot, buy shoes with leather inner & outer and they will stretch (yes, even when they are veery tight - i know, i had to majorly stretch my last pair of shoes, they were so tight at first i couldnt wear them but now theyre fine)
i feel ur pain

HSC
it sucks the other way though. like i have effin' scrawny little feet and i can't wear flats or whatever because there's like a gap between my feet and the sides of the shoe, and it's basically impossible to walk in them.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
at last! people with my problem! my feet are really wide, around a size 10, but length wise they're like an 8 or 9. i hate buying shoes. i usually live in thongs or chucks.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
this thread is seriously disgusting..*spews*...actually i dont mind chix with big(long not wide) feet , i actually rekon its pretty good...just dont like little feet

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
looking at this thread im glad my feet are not wide lol. my friend has this problem though and she mostly wears flat shoes and sneakers, ive never seen her in heels.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Nice to see there are others out there who can relate with shoe problems, even if your feet are narrow. My feet are about a size 8.5 length, but about a size 11 width!!! I think they are a D width or something horrible.

I finally found a nice pair of heels last year that I could squeeze on my feet for formal occasions... they hurt like hell, but they look pretty at least... well as pretty as you will get my wide feet looking anyway!

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
dont like wide feet?

well then STOP EATING

jokes

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
My feet are the opposite, mine are really really small, lengthwise, and skinny in the width. Like some shoe stores don't have shoes long enough for me, and because my feet are extra skinny and I have skinny ankles, it's even worse because most shoes that look like they are long enough slip off at my ankles or you can see my foot within the sides of the shoes and it looks stupid. All through school I wanted shoes without laces but they'd always slip off :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)