Why? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Why a lot of people lose their virginity when they don't love each others? Answer this question seriously! Careful what you are going to say.

The point i'm a virgin, and i knew theres more non virgins than virgins out there at age between 13-19. Theres are alot of 'speciality' is missed. Sex is fun, but serious. The right person for you (gf/bf) should be fair to lose virginity together?

I never would find any one girl who is right and plus a virgin, but i able to find the right ones but not a virgin! And it's pretty young to have sex at constant rate.

I think it could get worse, even twice or more people under 18 having sex with a wrong one dramatically increase in near future.

champo14

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Why a lot of people lose their virginity when they don't love each others? Answer this question seriously! Careful what you are going to say.

The point i'm a virgin, and i knew theres more non virgins than virgins out there at age between 13-19. Theres are alot of 'speciality' is missed. Sex is fun, but serious. The right person for you (gf/bf) should be fair to lose virginity together?

I never would find any one girl who is right and plus a virgin, but i able to find the right ones but not a virgin! And it's pretty young to have sex at constant rate.

I think it could get worse, even twice or more people under 18 having sex with a wrong one dramatically increase in near future.
Not quite sure what your trying to say there buddy, but to answer your question "Why a lot of people lose their virginity when they don't love each others?"

It's because they want to get laid, and experience what it's like. Why should they 'love' each other? Of course having sex with someone you love is better, but there's plenty of time for that when your older.

HSC
Well the problem is, why i would (for example) to have sex with someone in my first love (gand a girl who already loved someone in past who had sex didnt worked out)?? That mean i would fuck her who loved someone else! Bloody disgusting!

The question i meant why they having sex when they don't love each others, for example: fuck buddies, addition person in 3some, orgy and etc???

You said because they get laid, that isn't a reason!

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
You don't cave into peer pressure.

You're strong enough to stand up to it and say, "No way..I'm gunna wait til I'm ready and I find the right person.
I'm not gunna let someone force me into something I don't want to do"

You have willpower.

HSC
Sorry i dont understand what you mean. Pm me if u want for further information if my problems by accessing msn or whatever.

Charizard

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Sorry i dont understand what you mean. Pm me if u want for further information if my problems by accessing msn or whatever.
She means your a fucking loser and you have never had sex because you are clearly fucking ugly and a bit of a freak.

You can have sex just because it feels good you know

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
That mean i would fuck her who loved someone else! Bloody disgusting!
why is that disgusting?

YO!

Banned
HSC
NorthRiversMatt always provides laughs. He is just so funny! HAHA!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:

Quit trying to overcomplicate sex.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
because for loads of people sexual attraction/desire and love are totally separate. personally, i can't think of anyone in my life who i love that i'd want to sleep with, and nobody who i would sleep with do i have any sort of feelings of love for.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
why do you care?

you're never going to have a girlfriend/have sex anyway, just forget about it man

HSC
Did people tricked me? Its like "do not go out with them and or have sex with him?"

WTF. This gone crazy, omfg!

Nat3skiz

HSC
chelsea girl said:
because for loads of people sexual attraction/desire and love are totally separate. personally, i can't think of anyone in my life who i love that i'd want to sleep with, and nobody who i would sleep with do i have any sort of feelings of love for.
well first you'll have to sleep with someone to test that last theory.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Did people tricked me? Its like "do not go out with them and or have sex with him?"

WTF. This gone crazy, omfg!
seriously dude you have a pretty major disability

have you ever even talked to a girl other than because she felt sorry for you?

I'm not trying to bag you out, I'm just saying you've got pretty much 0 chance of scoring other than with a prostitute

So you should stop obsessing over other peoples' sex lives ok

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Nat3skiz said:
well first you'll have to sleep with someone to test that last theory.
sex doesn't make me love someone, or cause affections to grow, if that's what you're implying. it's all very hateful - hence why i'd never taint any kind of pure love with sex.

charlesdinio

HSC
Charizard said:
She means your a fucking loser and you have never had sex because you are clearly fucking ugly and a bit of a freak.

You can have sex just because it feels good you know
Calm down .. Charizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)