why we like luke covell - the story of a warrior. (1 Viewer)

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Meh, I've had a good run. Do you think you could do this tomorrow or on the weekend, cos I've got exams on Monday and Tuesday, and I'd rather not sit them if I didnt have to.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
No Rogers comes first. He was the greatest ever and always will be. But he was young, and impatient. He turned to the dark side. Hey Covells pic on the left side of my sig reminds me of Rogers.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
BBSF said:
ive posted this elsewhere,but i still see ppl wondering why we like covell so this is just some reasons...
Ahh, so this is the BBSF I've read a few posts from on LU. And same for the Number 5 Luke Covell dude. Hehe I often see people gang up on these two guys for their views. Quite the funny.

That post was HIGH-larious! A few of the more enjoyable lines (ignoring the plethora of spelling and grammatical errors throughout):

BBSF said:
Luke Claudia Covell
That'll do me :p

BBSF said:
...as they were his third favourite team...
Hahaha what a pretender!

BBSF said:
The Tigers were narrowly defeated 34-6 that day...
ROFL I love the brilliant piece of journalism here.

BBSF said:
...this sudden rise to fame was shot down like a Gorilla at a farm...
Nothing else to say except, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BRILLIANT!"

BBSF said:
...and his put it over the posts like Goalkicking...
Wait a second while I laugh at how you described that ... now that I'm finished laughing, I think you should realise that a goalkicker "puts it BETWEEN the posts" and "over the CROSSBAR".

ROFL oh man, that was wonderful.

And then schoolies' signature HAHAHAHA !

In conclusion, there are way too many Sharks fans on this forum now.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Yeah. And im one of the many shark fans here. Im feeling happy about that.

DRAGONZ, im kinda surprised you havent taken a violent no luke stance on this argument. You hate the sharks. Whats going on?

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
Yeah. And im one of the many shark fans here. Im feeling happy about that.

DRAGONZ, im kinda surprised you havent taken a violent no luke stance on this argument. You hate the sharks. Whats going on?
Because I do not wish to get involved in an argument as to whether the guy is good or not.

I have my opinion on the subject, but I feel no need to air them. Whether I am on your side with regards to Luke Covell or not, my thoughts have been transcribed by at least two people over the course of like 5 different threads.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
I have my opinion on the subject, but I feel no need to air them. Whether I am on your side with regards to Luke Covell or not, my thoughts have been transcribed by at least two people over the course of like 5 different threads.
Yeah.... the good news had to be spread. Over all RL threads. And then people started making Luke Covell threads. I mean, come on! They were practically begging us to corrupt the threads with the name of [size=+5]COVELL[/size]

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Ahh, so this is the BBSF I've read a few posts from on LU. And same for the Number 5 Luke Covell dude. Hehe I often see people gang up on these two guys for their views. Quite the funny.

That post was HIGH-larious! A few of the more enjoyable lines (ignoring the plethora of spelling and grammatical errors throughout):

That'll do me :p

Hahaha what a pretender!

ROFL I love the brilliant piece of journalism here.

Nothing else to say except, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BRILLIANT!"

Wait a second while I laugh at how you described that ... now that I'm finished laughing, I think you should realise that a goalkicker "puts it BETWEEN the posts" and "over the CROSSBAR".

ROFL oh man, that was wonderful.

And then schoolies' signature HAHAHAHA !

In conclusion, there are way too many Sharks fans on this forum now.
You're easily amused.

Can everybody please Stfu about Covell. I feel sick now everytime i see his name for godssake. Shut The Fuck UP. !! kekeke

Is it because the NRL season is over that we have to turn to the adulation of Covell who is in actual fact, a very very shit player. COS FOR FUCKS SAKE< GET OVER IT.

Jiga

Whats the LU term for people like schoolies
League Unlimited forums, Ive been a member their for two years :rolleyes:

He obviously thinks the Sharks would do good without Covell
Yes I do. Covell has heart, theirs no taking that away, but as a winger, hes shyte.

Well schoolies my friend, I ask you, Fuckjob [Simmons] or Covell?
I cant distinguish between them to be honest, they both have their downfalls. Simmons has talent but is a pussy, whereas Covell has minimal talent and has heart :D. Realistically to, the only thing keeping Covell in first grade is/was his kicking, because the sharks dont really have anyone else.

no.5_LC

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Is Covell in any of the trinations teams? (aussie or kiwi?)
covell is a kiwi. he turned his back on wayne bennet and the selectors after a snub from the NSW side this year in which many thought he was a certainty. he the had a d&m (deep and meaningful) chat with fellow shark and kiwi nigel vagana who urged him to send his loyalty/heart/talent over the tasman.

Jiga

Good luck to Covell making the NZ side, and LOL at him even getting in a train on squad for Australia. In short, he chose to change his preferences from Aus to NZ cos he finally realised it was his only chance to representant a country. Next year when hes in PL all year, he will more than likely play for PNG :rolleyes:

If only this had ended more negatively.....

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Luke Covell was vice captain and integral part of the NZ A team. Heonly stepped down for Vatuvei because he thought that they should blood some young talent rather than use him, whereas his experience woul;d help NZ A greatly. And what happens? He shits all over Barrett and Cooper and Scott Prince. Fucking overrated pricks.

[size=+5]COVELL!!!![/size]

no.5_LC

HSC
i heard covell isnt in the team because he's injured. hasent been reported in the press yet casue they want to spring covell into the NZ during the tri nations.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Mmmm. Hopefully Rugby keeps away from the Covellmeister. But we know that Rockocoko and Howlett are sweating profusely every time they are reminded of Covell. Howletts got the complete pakcage - tackling, speed, skill. But he hasnt got goalkicking. Watch out Dougie [well, lets hope not].

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)